1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Fishing 5.9.6.4

A Fisherman's Friend

1. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

2. Vemena

Great bot, runs very nice in the Living Rock Caverns fishing Rocktails. Only one thing I miss, which is capturing Seren Spirits, could you maybe add that function? @Savior

3. oniibaru

an implementation of changing what you fish as you fish would be nice (for leveling purposes) also, the ability to bait fish @ catherby. I was going to use this to take care of my first few fishing levels, but i suppose i can get it to 16 fishing by hand before i go to sleep XD

Also, the ability to "stop after x time" in the break handler would be nice.

#863 oniibaru, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Vemena likes this.
  5. Vemena

Ayy, Seren Spirit support, thanks a lot!

Savior likes this.
  6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

7. JimsDimSim

Can you please add Karambwan fishing? It doesnt effect inventory as dramen staff is wielded. Fairy ring DKP to fish, then fairy ring back to Zanaris to bank? I would see a huge support base for this feature as its the best food ironmen can obtain for a very long time!

8. Feroz

it was working then it stopped i was using premium. after 10 and half hours it stopped. why does it stop automatically? it just wasted like .80 of mine when i was trying to turn it back on whats the point of it taking my money if its not gona work the first 30 seconds, it should start taking your money after 1 min to see if theres problems with it. i support developers getting paid but atleast when its not working the first 30 seconds it shouldnt take my money thanks. btw heres the bug saying i dont have fishing equipment even though i do.

Attached Files:

9. kolkile

Won't bank items with the new update.

10. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

11. Samuel L

An option to stop after x minutes would be nice

12. Bing Bong

Bing Bong Bot Author

Does this have the new bank update method? I'd like to bank my fish but since the bank update came out there has been a stoppage of bots that don't work :/
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 6, 2019 ---
    Are you working on a update for the bank? I've just been testing this out and it isn't able to bank the sharks - Fishing guild

13. second chance

juju's have to be looked into it consumes all the bottles i have right away in the first minute.... also something i want to throw out there is i use those whopper scrimshaws in rs3 so wouldnt mind to see a future update with that... =)

*BEST FISHING BOT TO DATE*

14. scenario

I love this bot, but for some reason i cant get the default breaking to work? If the first break is scheduled to be 2 hours in, it will lobby and break but it wont resume fishing afterwards? It will just get stuck at lobby screen. I dont know if this has happend to anyone else?

15. second chance

if your talking about it logs out for break but doesn't log back in to fish then yes i have the same issue... i thought adding the account to runemate would automatically log in after the break was over but just stays on homepage take takes my monies.

16. Brob4hoes

great bot for power leveling..... only issue is it gets stuck when banking - trying to deposit fish into bank chest in menaphos - port district

17. turbo slayer

hey little question :)

thinking about using this bot for bard fishing.
    is it better to fish till full inv then drop or 1 fish 1 drop?

nice bot! used it at barb village till 60 :)

18. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

fish 1 drop 1 is rather for rs3 players

19. turbo slayer

aight mate gonna fish full then drop :)
    anny other bots u recommened? :D

keep up the good job :D

u update ur bots alot?

20. Zac1992

was working fine fishing sharks at fishing guild, banking sharks for about 3 hours then had to stop script bot to go out, re-run the script bot fishing them fine but goes to bank with full inventory but just opens bank and sits their with bank open. still getting charged for it too.