1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Blast Mining [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

It takes out one or two food iirc. It has a set loadout it tries to withdraw

2. Sampsutin123

Could regal fix the issue when bot "lags" and it takes dmg from first explosion

3. awesome123man

It's very hard. There's just not a good way to click accurately and quickly with runemate

4. Sampsutin123

So the problem is client sided delay
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 30, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 30, 2019 ---
    But atleast im happy to see that bot doesnt miss occasionally those 2 first ores coz delay :)
    Great job otherwise m8

5. ziplock1738

Not sure if you plan on updating this bot but it is so close to being extremely efficient. As other people have mentioned the northern two dynamites will inevitably take damage, which honestly is no problem in the overarching success of the bot. One thing I think think could benefit this a lot is if the ability to select a food source was implemented. Since blast mine is inventory sensitive even if the bot was programmed to take two shark per inventory anytime it opens the bank that would be amazing. Currently, I have had a very difficult time getting the bot to take food from the bank without it filling up the inventory with random items. Last time I ran the bot it withdrew grout tubers over and over instead of food, regardless of where any of the food was placed in the bank. Hope you consider updating the bot, one of the most unique bots on runemate.

6. dabtsipij

yo brother the bot for blast mining is just currently dong nothing via accessing my bank when it currently has a full inventory of dynamite, chisel, tinderbow and two food. is this a bug or is something wrong please try to fix this brother
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 11, 2019 ---
    also why does the bot withdraw "cave night shade" when the inventory slot get open ? need help and a insight on a how to guide really causing difficulties

7. ziplock1738

Other people have put this in the thread but the bot does work you just need to set it up properly. In the first tab of your bank you should have whatever food you want to use be the last item in the first tab with the dynamite one space to the left of it. Have your inventory have a tinderbox, chisel, and one piece of food at the start. Make sure your pickaxe is equipped.

awesome123man likes this.
  8. Cameron97

I never makes it in time to get the first two blasted ores. Instead of it waiting for the last wall to blast could you make it go and fetch the first two ores and then the rest. This way it will never lose the first two ores.

9. rocketball76

- The bot works partially, it just got stuck when a break was scheduled....it tried to log out, but because it was in the bank, it couldn't locate the logout button and just kept spam clicking. this is suicide if you leave it on for too long, ban guaranteed ;)
    - Even with a good setup, it keeps taking damage after the second dynamite.....
    - It's sometimes too slow with and the first ore mine disappears, sometimes even the two first ores (I've seen it myself...)
    - Sometimes it just doesn't log in
    - It takes the 'last food' in your bank, what a silly concept, just add an option to choose the food you want to be used....( it doesn't recognize separate tabs in the bank, that's why it tried to eat my pumpkins)

Besides these points, it works great and thanks alot for making this bot! Needs some refinement and updates!

10. iRep

ive tried what everyone has said and still cant seem to get it to work at all

11. awesome123man

awesome123man updated Regal Blast Mining (Beta) with a new update entry:

Awesome Blast Mining v1.0.0 Released!

]Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2020, Original Post Date: Jan 10, 2020 ---
    Please try now

12. awesome123man

13. awesome123man

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.