1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Safecracker [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aria, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wede333

Tempted to go for it, what were your post 99 xp rates? Was only getting 560k/hr without wildy, does it really give that much of a boost?

2. Run3Scape

Seems that there is an issue now where the bot will not teleport using normal runes or teletabs.
    Log below is with me interjecting when it can't teleport.

#122 Run3Scape, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  3. Jig

Jig

I get around 750-800k while including wildy run.

4. Aria

removed

#124 Aria, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  5. obama8mykfc

Thats roughly what i was getting, i started from 116 though, previously was pickpocketing elves from 99 till that though which was about 300-350k, so I wouldve preferred this method all along.

6. wede333

Any chance you'd be able to add ring and bag recollection after death?
    Noticed it was stuck the other morning at cathy for a few hours, not too sure what the cause was.

7. Big Bob Dylan

Bot seems to flawlessly work until entering the lodestone teleport action for all paths.
    Home Teleport is on the action bar and followed the guide that was recommended to the "T".

8. wede333

Not sure if this is the case with you, but I've noticed upon restarting an instance, ill need to move the home teleport to a different slot each time otherwise it wont detect it.

9. Big Bob Dylan

Honestly I would try that however, I have my home teleport icons placed 1-9 (on the action bar) and same results. Not to mention all key-binds have been reset prior to attempting to run this script bot.

10. Aria

Using the action bar teleports for lodestone teleports has been made optional (which should have been that way in the first place, as the Lodestone bug that made me implement forced action bar usage wasn't going to remain unfixed forever).

11. Aria

12. Grometater

Is anybody else having issues with the bot not opening lodestone interface? I have the setup as explained in the guide, and also have the home teleport first on my ability bar with all hotkeys reset to normal. Any help is appreciated. Been wasting a lot of money on this bot to try and figure it out.

#132 Grometater, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  13. Vemena

Might sound stupid but it works (for me atleast). Start the bot and switch the hotkey for lodestone from hotkey 1 to 3 or something, doesn't really matter.

14. Grometater

Thanks for that. I found that if I start the bot AND THEN add the home tele to the action bar then it recognizes it and works.

15. Big Bob Dylan

This bot has been flawless since the recent update. Make sure to follow the guide and reset all key binds.

16. Grometater

I did, to the absolute T. Went through and made sure everything was right, forward, backwards and sideways for about a week. Keeping in touch with this thread. Still was not having any luck and never got a response from the author. What worked was just to put something on the action bar even if it was in the same place.

17. Big Bob Dylan

I have/had the home teleport (lodestone icon,) on the action bar in spots one through eleven. Make sure you have the Force action bar icon checked in the interface as well. Hope this helps!

18. Grometater

I'll try that as well. Thank you so much.

19. Aria

20. Aaron125

Brilliant Bot, was working great up until around 80 thieve where it "teleporting to our house in Yanille" and then just repeats, ive set my house to yannille and also but the Yanille lodestone on bars but nothing works unless i manually override. Great bot so far though

Edit: Dont worry i had runes in my invent for house teleport so it was trying to get to Yanille that way but once i put them away, it seems to run much better now!

#140 Aaron125, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.