1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial Billing and Payment FAQ

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by American Express, Nov 17, 2016.

1. mclou

Hi i bought 05.08 300h of usage time but today it is sayd i have reached the limit by 600hours ( it was the last month limit so eaven my free 200h has not reset, and it shows i have used it -99 hour so where did my 300hours dissapear?

2. Animar

Upgrade | RuneMate

This page needs to be updated, the sponsor section has the wrong amount of hours

3. Fury

You'll lose those 58 minutes. RuneMate doesn't bill in fractions of pennies.

4. Zaelos

I can only pay with paypal using creditcard? I do not own a credit card. Why can I not pay normally using my paypal balance?
    Would love an answer.

5. Min7777

Hi, supporter hours do not count towards premium scripts bots?

If i upgrade to sponsor would those hours be able to be used for premium scripts bots?

6. Fury

You can pay with your PayPal balance if you purchase credits or select "one time payment" for the Supporter Upgrade.

You would only need a credit/debit card linked to PayPal if you choose the "subscribe" button for monthly billing.

7. djmargus

there is an issue. today was automaticaly payd the botting hours, but now i loged in on the bot and its say my 600hours limit is reached , how it is possible ? i paid automaticpayment 3,00 usd to jin su . what to do now ? my money has taken but no botting hours ?????

8. Jhinn

Fury and American Express like this.
  9. hunngry

keep topping up RM i swear its overcharging me per hour for these payed scripts bots its going hella fast doesnt seem right when its maxcost like $0.10 a hour roughly shouldnt be going that quick should get like 10hrs for like $1.00 but i swear thats not case with me

10. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?:
    Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

11. hunngry

explains why ive been over charged multiple times druning day bots crash they need restarting or they get stopped way before an hour has expierd
    kinda sucks tbh should be charge for using an actual hour and you shouldnt be re charged if the bot needs closing and restarting thats messed up

12. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Premium bots shouldn't really be crashing, and if they are repeatedly you should mention it on the relevant bot's thread. You can also request a refund from the bot author with proof.

13. hunngry

Often i have problems with bots but i just give runemate a restart and then they work so wasnt really an issure for me but obvs now ive noticed a big increase in my RM credits and its crazy considering the bots runs from like $0.10 - $0.20 ph but like you said your'e charged for every restart or every time you stop bot ....so yeah sucks cba with hassle for refunds you should be able to buy botting time for each bot and be able to keep that time untill all used ! makes more sense then being charge constantly and all these people monaing about same thing lol

and its not always the bot that (crashes , stops).. alot of the time my laptop dies or internet will go or ill accidently close laptop lid leading to bot stopping so im charged for it so im not helping myself either but only just come to terms with wallet and premium bot faqs so i will bare in mind !!

14. r1cksanchez

it said I was out of free time but I check my hours so I have used 5 out of 300, so I paid the one time charge for 3 dollars and subscribed for 3 dollars and I still cant use it wtf is going on? more thought should be put into this if so many people have issues what a confusing botting system......
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 22, 2019, Original Post Date: Dec 22, 2019 ---
    I need this fixed timely please update my account to reflect my purchases.

15. CuppaJava

I spent a solid 4 minutes trying to parse exactly what your post is saying and I still don't understand it.

Chieftain likes this.
  16. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Sounds like you've been using the FREE TRIAL version of a PREMIUM BOT.

Premium bot credits =/= Supporter or Sponsor upgrades.

See: Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

17. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

Could you rephrase this? Maybe its just me, but i cant understand what you trying to say.

18. r1cksanchez

i just downloaded this bot to try it out I added regal mining lite that said free I used it for a couple hours then it said im out of time. will reset December 29 so then I checked my free hours it said 5 out of 300 used, it says upgrade for more bot time so I do the one time 3 dollar buy and a 3 dollar subscription for a total of 6 dollars and I still cant use the bot system. im wondering what I paid for?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2019, Original Post Date: Dec 23, 2019 ---
    I bought the one time 3 dollar sponsor purchase and the 3$ subscription expecting gain usage time as the link implied adter I ran out of free time, I hope I didn't just donate 6 dollars for a purple badge under my name? to have a link insinuating your going to be able to continue using the bot when you upgrade but does not allow you to I feel is a bit deceptive. I mean as a first time botter this experience is making me want to run from this product..

19. CuppaJava

There's nothing wrong with the product, you just misunderstood what a lite version of a bot is. A lite version isn't (always) a fully free version, lite versions are often copies of the premium bot which you can use for free for X amount of time. So the bot saying you're out of time is saying you're out of time on the lite version and need to pay for the premium version which is what you buy runemate credits for. What you bought is bot hours/supporter status. The main point isn't the purple badge, it's that for every $1 spent on supporter you can use runemate (any bot) for 100 hours. But you still need to pay X amounts of cents per hour to the bot author to use their premium bot.

American Express and Chieftain like this.
  20. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

@awesome123man you need to make it unmistakably clear that the limit is with your bot, not RuneMate and how to resolve it, e.g. use the premium version. Links, flashing arrows, marquee text, idc what it takes.