1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by blisterz, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dabtsipij

is it a hiccup or a bug when I use the lite fisherman bot. after I get done with full inventory of swordfish, the bot just leave karajama and gets to port sarim and just stands there. there been plenty times when the character goes and deposit the swordfish but also vice versa with the statement above. and also the character also sometimes after depositing the swordfish gets to the dock near the angler house at port sarim and just stays there. please fix and reply with a undated link thanks. besides the issues stated, everything works great. keep up the great work

badguy300 likes this.
  2. Jakub Sudol

Same problem, but maybe the script bot is taking a while to load/run? I was trying to do some research on this bot and after 5 minutes, the bot eventually began and started fishing.

3. Steve Linarez

no run on shrimps zzz

4. kerak32

The bot drops tuna at catherby even though shift-drop is not selected

5. Makuu

Very good, feel odd even asking for more, but possibly a tuna + swordfish option, seems like it doesnt want to run to the bank without a full swordfish only inventory. I feel like it would be quicker/more profitable with the option to just bank both. Like i said, weird to even ask as its already very good. Thank you

badguy300 likes this.
  6. GingaGOOGA

How do I set the bot to bank?

7. jamsteez

i noticed the problem you're describing only happens when you set it to RAW_SWORDFISH.

if you set it to RAW_TUNA it will catch and bank BOTH tuna and swordfish.

also, consider this a bug report, as the bot no longer works as of this comment. there must have been some sort of update that broke it. idk. pls fix. ty.

8. GoodOleThor

Same as Jamsteez stated the bot will fish and get full inv, but will just stand still unless manually clicked inside the bank. Please fix, other than that amazing bot!

9. djmargus

litefisher dont working :(

10. moo147

at karamja bot will not bank after pay fare he block

11. Bro Rai Cho

In the fishing guild but the bot will get a full inventory of lobsters then do nothing it wont bank

12. djmargus

Fix it pls :(

13. kuhwasy

This bot works amazing for a free fishing bot. fishing in Edgeville for 12 hours straight (with timer set for 12 hours) it did the whole 12 hours no problem and most important NO BAN! Amazing bot. Keep up the good work!

14. jamsteez

yes it's a great bot but it should be noted that pathing is broken so it wont bank at any location whatsoever. it will click the spots and fish until full and then stand there stuck on "walking to bank". A+ as a powerfisher at the moment and when it was 100% working it was the best fishing bot on the site.

jake123 likes this.
  15. archer_mayit

Only issue i see is like mentioned before : pathing issues. Works great to catch and drop.

16. PurpleFish1231

i cant seem to get it to work at the fishing guild for the life of me! :S

17. Good Luck

Hi :) does it log out when it set to finish after like 2hours?

I noticed that if the bot can’t see a fishing spot in screen, it just stands there.. I zoomed out the camera tho.. :)

awesome bot!

18. jaramillo03

hello me friend... i like this bot.. but in piscarilius it stop and bank.... can chech this please...

19. jake123

yes still wont bank at catherby, i hope this gets fixed asap! i really want to stack up on some lobsters! :/ i dont want to powerfish lobs, i need them to train my cooking aswell! let me know if you get any updates on if its banking problem gets fixed!

20. John Popsha

I would love it if the banking got fixed too! Running Karamja and the fare goes fine but afterward the bot breaks and doesn't bank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.