1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cru5tyFighter 1.0.8

Fight to win

1. purexxx

awesome script bot !!! Kind of having trouble loading saved settings.. it just ends the script bot. So every time i start it, i have to enter everything again. But worked for 8 hours without breaks. teled from taverley dungeon and walked back! works like a charm.
    had this other problem 1 time. it didnt recognise that i had a weapon. ://

offtopic: would anyone advise me a spot where it would be good exp + nice gp a hour for a 1 def melee pure. no pray. cheers

2. elijahlorenzo

Web walking to edgeville bank from hill giants is null please fix

3. ibugppl

ive noticed thats every script bot. no walking for any dungeon. only the surface world

4. nineburgundy

Hey, amazing work on the bot. However, I'm currently getting a small issue where the bot tries to go and bank when the inventory is full, even if 'Do Not Bank' is selected. As a result, it just stands still. With 'Eat make room' selected the bot does not eat to make room when it is in this state, it just stays on 'Opening bank'. However, the bot starts running again if I manually eat or drop something to make room. Thanks.

5. bam107

Hey, im not good with pc talk but everything works perfectly except banking..and i saw that it means thats a RM web issue and not on you. but is there anyway around this? aside from presets,i think i saw you say in a recent post that only the presets work? i guess im asking will this be resolved eventually via RM or does the writer have to fix it in the next update?

currently trying to use edgeville, or either varrock bank. Thanks for any help and good job on an ez and useful bot

#105 bam107, Sep 28, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  6. Royalism

Bot works awesome! I've used several free ones and this is by far the best!
    Only issue I'm having is the program stops itself at some point claiming "ran out of food" when "Don't Eat" is selected; fighting cows on preset settings. High enough level hps shouldn't be getting low as well.

#106 Royalism, Oct 1, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  7. Ilikepl8s

8. Royalism

On cow preset - using ranged, after a few hours, logged me out stating "no weapon." Tried resetting the settings, closing and restarting bot and issue remained. Issue went away after restarting Runemate client.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 2, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 2, 2019 ---
    Im having the same issue not recognizing weapon.

9. rashwan

10. BEM80

@Cru5ty im running into an issue where it is overeating. My eat rate is set to 20% of my min health and it still overeats beyond my max health (I assume this is a human error). Also it doesnt seem to bank from hill giants in edgeville (I assume this is a known issue since you said web walking or something but wanted to raise it). Overall this is prob the best bot I've used for combat. great job and looking forward to seeing what else you have

11. Uberipoo

Trying top change to bow but it tries to change back to my melee weapon even though I have updated loadout and bot at "startscreen"

It worked when I restarted the bot from completly
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 3, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 31, 2019 ---
    Tries to go to bank sometimes even though "Dont bank" is selected... and may "forget" to loot too...

12. Navdagoat

keeps stopping cause im "low health" but im max health at gargs using guthans

13. limja

loading saved profiles doesnt work, it crashes the bot.
    yesterday it was left click selecting everything but today it is right click selecting everything on the same account. is this intended?
    pre-set chickens also doesnt work. gets stuck at opening bank at the start with dont bank ticked
    everything else seems to be working fine

14. zylice

@Cru5ty hey i am back, i had to take a break for awhile. Noticed this has gotten a few updates since i left so i'll keep testing and let you know if i run into issues. The only issue to report right now is the issue with the profiles like the guy above me. I can't save or load them.

Again, thanks for a great bot.

15. ThiccWombat

Love the bot, great work my friend! Only concern I have is it seems my bot cannot locate any bank i select. He simply freezes once inventory is full and does nothing else. Any ideas on how to fix this? Is it my error? Thanks

16. isleepy

The combat is great but the banking is broken. Web walking to bank does nothing so i manually walked to bank and let the bot take over to see if it would at least bank. It just withdraws food then opens and closes the bank repeatedly over and over.

17. gucci please

Cant select to use prayers, potions, section is unactive

18. zylice

Prayers,postions are only available to a few people right now. we were testing it out and the bot owner has went silent, he hasn't logged in for 8 months now.

19. Sumpy19

Hi Crusty ! I'm actually fighting at Hill Giants South-East of the Grand Exchange (edgeville dungeon, the door with a Brass Key required) and when I use the option "Don't bank, will log out if health gets too low" , it sometimes get stuck at action "opening bank" even tho I asked it not to bank. Once the Hill Giants lose aggressivity, it just stays logged in for houirs doing nothing if I don't notice it :/

20. zylice

He hasn't logged into this site in 11 months, i don't think he's updating this anymore.

ziplock1738 likes this.