1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. randomuser1234567

The only existing OSRS construction bot (regal construction) just got removed from the RM bot store, and now no construction scripts bots exist. If any big brains want to create that, I'm afraid my own quick attempt at a visualRM bot would get me banned :p

2. IBloody

Here's a few things that should be added:

also, when interacting with players, it is unable to perform the action 90% of the time it's attempting. So it appears as if the player is being clicked once every 10 seconds or so.

All I need to create my pking bot :D so far it is more like a pking aid. will heal, monitor hp for you and stay attacking your target.

#1522 IBloody, Aug 25, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  3. Kill boi 123

Hi guys, I am just looking for the varbit for wintertodts energy bar (OSRS)... I have found multiple container ID and child for this, though these do not work as the Varbit integer. Am I right in assuming this is Varbit or is this an interface component? I just basically want the bot to detect the health level of this component which I thought was Varbit. When going onto listeners through the Visual Developer, it seems to be undetected under which suggests to me that this is an interface component? This is literally the last piece of the puzzle for me

4. IDontEven

I apologize if this isn't appropriate to post here, but I'm tempted to get back into RS3 but only will if I can bot.

But anyway, how's everyone experience been with this bot? I used it earlier this year and it was fantastic. Used it a lot but I admit I was being risky with it and got a 2 day ban. Luckily no rollback, but still. I'm pretty sure it was cause I was doing 20+ hour days and being dumb about it. But I'm curious how often everyone else who uses this bot and for how long they have and if they've had any problems as well. Cause again, I don't wanna play again if I can't bot and this bot was absolutely amazing and would love to use it again.

5. Zarosian

Banking is broken, when can we expect a fix?
    just asking not being pushy.

6. oskar5656

Hey, I was just wondering if the bank actions work as normal since the bank rework because my scripts bots wont seem to either deposit or withdraw. Maybe i've just "written" the code wrong but i`d love to know

7. Zarosian

it's still broken since the bank rework.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 6, 2019 ---
    the shortcuts for presets have changed also, instead of #4 only u now have to press ctrl + 4 or f4

8. Meowmix1

Banking seems broken, but deposit boxes work fine. Its too bad I just discovered this days after the bank update :p Its a seriously powerful piece of software.

9. Zarosian

Indeed, best bot in the world lol.

10. czop1

Guys when will be bank bug update? :(

11. Zarosian

Nobody knows

12. czop1

Is there any bot working now with banking?

13. MahmoodZ

How do I check if an ore box is full and give the bot success and failure actions?
    Right now when mining, I made the bot click the ore box to fill it once inventory is full. When the ore box is full and inventory is full too, it needs to go to bank. so I need to check if ore box is full and inventory is full, to go bank instead of keep clicking the ore box to try to fill it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 23, 2019 ---
    Another question: How do I reset the camera? When I add that action it needs an interface condition, but I don't know how to fill it up. What goes in each field? and how do I get that info for the interface object?

[​IMG]

14. oddparent1

I am trying to make a script bot with checkpoints. I created a string variable, but it's not showing up in the drop-down menu for checkpoints, either "go to checkpoint" or "checkpoint" nodes. Even in the downloaded scrpits that use checkpoints, I am able to use and change pre-made string variables, but not the ones I make.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

15. Luvesta

[​IMG]
    I have a hard time understanding your question. Maybe you don't quite understand the logic behind VIsualrm? A checkpoint is a checkpoint. And checkpoints have their own table in variables, as if you were labeling an NPC, for example. Strings have nothing to do with this, but are mostly for chatbox or dialog variables where text is required.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 27, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 27, 2019 ---
    but how do you get it to start-over after hopping a world... from what I can tell there's no condition to figure out if you've just logged in.
    Screenshot

I'm interested

Thanks.

16. MahmoodZ

Instead of using a string theres a variable called “checkpoint” use that.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 28, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 27, 2019 ---
    Is banking broken again? Jagex released a new update today, upon updating the banking doesn’t work anymore, the bot is stuck at the bank window.

oddparent1 likes this.
  17. Throwawayaccount

I believe i got charged $0.10 for messing around trying to get the bank withdrawl to work for a few minutes in two sessions but whatever hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Is there a tutorial out there for varbits? I am trying to get it to mine ore veins in motherlode mine at only specific ore vein locations but the ore vein has the same ID across all tiles. Also I need it to understand the value of paydirt in the hopper but Im not sure how to use varbit calculations or the devkit.

18. MahmoodZ

I second that. Many things are ambigus especially varbits.

regarding the pricing. The whole runemate charging system is unfair. If you stop the script bot and start it again even if you used it for 2 minutes, you will pay twice as if you used it for 2 hours...

19. V G

V G VG

Is there a way I could have visualRm bot close a crafting window if it’s been open more than 10 seconds for example. My bot keeps getting stuck every 30 minutes or so because the crafting window is open and it needs to repeat the action with the delivered resources. Also where should I add it in? Best place for it within the bot.

thanks

20. MahmoodZ

send me the script bot and tell me where you use it.

V G likes this.