1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otabot

heres a log of it failing if you need it

Attached Files:

2. kraken

@Snufalufugus I ended up using starting the bot 3 times on Wednesday before coming to the forums and figuring out the issue. I love the bot but would love to get those 3 hours back so when it is fixed i can continue my usage.

3. 0PrivacyMatter0

burn only used to work after the fletching went down but now i cant even use burn only anymore. anybody else? im doing a service for someone and would like this fixed asap please, thanks :D got 1-97 btw best bot ever except for todays crash

[​IMG]

#603 0PrivacyMatter0, Dec 1, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  4. Bob247

Looking forward to client update.

5. Snufalufugus

The original client error has been fixed, but a new banking code error was introduced quickly afterwards. Issuing refunds once that one is fixed as well.

6. Beer_Bxngs

is there any way to have it stand by the fire while fletching? and please add an option to jump the gap in between games for agility exp

7. Snufalufugus

I believe the client issues have been fixed. Refunded Kraken, nobody else posted how much of a refund is needed. Please quote me with an amount if a refund is required.

There is not a way to make it stand by fire when fletching. If you'd like to take reduced damage I recommend using the semi-safe spot. Is there a reason you want to be near the fire?

I'll add agility hops as a feature if I ever rewrite the bot, but right now it would not be an easy addition since the bot is set up to use only the two front braziers.

8. botbottomtom

It won't eat, gets way below the eating threshold and refuses to eat selected food

also when will fletching be fixed?

9. Mankasx

I believe the total amount was for $0.24 which isn't a lot but I want to keep using the bot and I'm low on funds so you'll get it back immediately :)

10. turbo slayer

only 4 hours..
    but no need to pay back mate :)
    wont die from those 32 cents :p
    bot already gave me (99str,att,def,hp and ranged starting from lvls 70's :p)

11. Msdav

Bot seems broken again. Tried to load 5 times today and each time was a failure. Worked perfectly yesterday until xmas update.

12. Dieace

New to botting, getting this message after bout 2 hours of botting, closed runemate and rs and the bot seems to be working again but the inconsistency is making me unsure if i should keep using it. I want to be able to bot for 8hrs straight if possible

Edit: i forgot to add, the bot would chop an inventory full of wood, and not fletch, you can see the bot commanding the action, but nothing happens, the bot doesnt even eat and eventually dies

Edit2: Have been running bot for 40mins since initial comment and it wouldnt bank unless i manually updated the banking settings "minimum food before banking" for example setting it to 5 then back the 4. Also the bot opened all my crates when i clearly had the option off...

Attached Files:

• asd.png
      asd.png
      File size:
      398.1 KB
      Views:
    #612 Dieace, Dec 12, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  13. Hidden Arrow

94-99 firemaking good sht

Snufalufugus likes this.
  14. Djspecial

Have it running. Woodcutting lvl was to low at first. But after bumping that to 11 it all works as a charm.
    Did not use for a long time, now hope to get 99 on this alt. Worked fine 50-99 on main.

Keep up the good work.

Snufalufugus likes this.
  15. Ollie1991

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but this bit keeps killing my lvl 3 ironman. My settings seem fine, it runs sweet for about ya 10 minutes and then I’m dead?

16. Djspecial

Did you bring the right food? Bank at the right amount etc etc?

17. Ollie1991

Yes and yes, can’t fault my settings to be honest I just don’t understand. Log says it runs to brazier then looks as if it just stands till it dies

18. Djspecial

Did the bot take everything you need? Knife, Axe, Tinderbox?
    I just ran it again for 5 straigh hours after 11 hours before that. Everything seems to be working.

I`m just trying to help you figure it out.
    Did you also setup the "reduced tile-dmg" and other boxes?

19. bruce1122

Also have been having an issue. Was working fine like 8 hours ago.. ran it for 5 hours straight no issues.. now it wont run at all.. all settings are the same. it just sits in place wherever i start it. does not attempt to chop,fletch,burn,bank, nothing...

20. Themango69

all bots are broke atm ithink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.