1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AntiBot minigames?? What bot dont suppot this...

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by merkle, Mar 14, 2020.

1. merkle

Whats the story with this bot and the anti-bot mini games? i notice runemate just ignores them all other bots complete them, whats the go ? No wonder why you all get banned, this is #1 in all bot circles, even back in SCAR days we had triggers for these, why does runemate not ??

I have been botting for over a week on many accounts just watching and completing the minigames when they pop up, no wonder why i have not been banned, all a GM will do is look at how many mini games you ignored and know you are a bot.....

Seems odd runemate has no auto event monitoring functionality matter of fact this is almost the single first thing all bot developers do is insure the antibot mini games are delt with....

null0x, Wet Rag and Savior like this.
  2. kysbud

Whats the story with this bot and the anti-bot mini games? i notice runemate just ignores them all other bots complete them, whats the go ? No wonder why you all get banned, this is #1 in all bot circles, even back in SCAR days we had triggers for these, why does runemate not ??

I have been botting for over a week on many accounts just watching and completing the minigames when they pop up, no wonder why i have not been banned, all a GM will do is look at how many mini games you ignored and know you are a bot.....

Seems odd runemate has no auto event monitoring functionality matter of fact this is almost the single first thing all bot developers do is insure the antibot mini games are delt with....

3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

4. slimzera

5. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

What are you even talking about? There is a option on the client to dismiss random events.

MrBlazinHerbs and Swatarinaess like this.
  6. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

7. Player_Boyo

Where is that option, couldnt find it

8. Timmarus

I also can't find that option, is it hidden somewhere?

9. null0x

Pretty sure he's trolling ya... there isn't minigame support that I know of.

10. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Due to Playersense (RuneMate's superior version of traditional "anti-ban"), some player's accounts will dismiss a random event and others won't.

Resolved - NPC dismisser

null0x likes this.