1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Failed to bind to the game because of an exception on every bot

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by DonVitoGringo, May 3, 2020.

1. DonVitoGringo

.sdffd

#1 DonVitoGringo, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Sounds like you hit most of the beats, not certain what else to recommend. Do you have OneDrive installed? If runemate is using a network drive it could mess it up. What is your OS? Do you have another computer you can try?

3. unholiest

I'm in the same boat as you I've tried everything and can't get it to work. I'm using a Ryzen 5 2600X with 16GB RAM @ 3200mhz withWindows Pro. RX 5700XT is my Graphics adapter and my Motherboard is a Gigabyte B450m DS3H. I'm going to uninstall everything and try doing an install with Windows 10 antivirus and Onedrive disabled completely and see what happens.
    Edit: I also have AMD Virtualization enabled in my Gigabyte Motherboard BIOS because it helped me solve this problem once before.

Update: Didn't work I'm still getting the Failed to bind to the game client Error
    Update: Asking for a refund for my RuneMate coins, this is whack. I've been using this client since 2015 and haven't had much issues I couldn't work around but this new PC build I have here seems to be causing me issues with Runemate.
    Update: I've attached a log file below

Attached Files:

#3 unholiest, May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 10, 2020
  4. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Upload your log files
    With the RuneMate client open, navigate to Help > View Logs. Upload the applicable log files to your forum post.

5. unholiest

Hey I uploaded the log file to my post

6. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Looks like a local networking issue. Can you try disabling any firewall you have enabled to debug?

7. unholiest

I've disabled all my Firewalls and tried again but I get the same error

Attached Files: