1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Tick Mining Mate 1.1.7

Leaves the Kharidians in awe!

1. Mistr bob

Tried out the new update, nothing seemed to have changed for me, tried it by mining iron @ legends with the dynamic option.

Attached Files:

2. kickpointy

ran for two hours (an hour each, two separate times) and I'm only averaging 49k xp/hr now. I'm using the exact same inv/setup as when I was getting 69k xp/hr - not sure what's up or what got tweaked

edit: at granite

#22 kickpointy, Apr 15, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    Mistr bob likes this.
  3. Back2Basics

@Savior Brother do u have an idea into when u will update the bot so the 3t work efficiently at granite? Been checking here everyday haha keen to use this bot

4. kickpointy

I ran it for an hour today, and surprisingly, my xp/hr was 85k (was topping 90k/hr for the first 15mins). No idea what changed. Ran in fixed mode.

I still think the xp/hr could top 100k if the bot continually tried the 3t cycle if it failed the first time - def notice 3-10 seconds of downtime trying to mine the granite when it fails the 3t cycle

edit: at the 3hr mark, xp/hr averaged out at 79k. def my best progress yet, 12k higher than any of my previous sessions

#24 kickpointy, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  5. Mistr bob

Would love to hear an update on this @Savior . Most promising / usefull bot and ever since it's been released I've been checking every day for an update. I am also 100% down for this to be a paid bot once it's been updated. Would love to pay for this

6. hypertrophy1

This bot is insane, a free 99

7. Mistr bob

Does it actually work smoothly for you and not skip/miss ticks?

8. hypertrophy1

Look its not perfect, but you dont want perfect. I got 99 mining from using it + atm its free even tho it should be paid when he fixes either HP / Regen bracelet or refilling water pouches

9. Memer

never missing is a dead giveaway for bot, every human is gonna miss 3t every now and then

10. LagonPagon

Amazing tbf but one issue I see is, it will carry on mining normally until it gets the granite. Not sure what's causing it. Happens every few ores

11. Mistr bob

for me it legit misses every single 3 tick almost

12. LagonPagon

For me it's not all the time but I would say about 80% of the time.

I've tried putting the mouse to 1.5 and even higher but no help

13. Jeremy12141

Any chance this will be updated to support 3 tick mining sandstone and depositing into the grinder? It would be heavily used by ironmen if you did do this update.

14. kickpointy

@Savior would love if you fixed the tick cycle issue at granite (the one that causes it to continually mine until it retrieves the granite). that update alone would warrant this being a paid bot. much love man <3

15. Jimothy Boobington

Yeah, having similar issues to those above, it does miss a lot of cycles. But I'm still pulling 56k per hour at level 55 so its fairly fast anyway.

W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶a̶x̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶:̶)̶
    I'm a dumbass

16. kickpointy

Oh it's definitely still great! I was clocking 84k on average between 92-99. It could be 110-130k though

17. Blake_Mitchell

@kickpointy did you use this to 99 and if so, how long would you run it for? Thinking of using it for tick granite mining..

18. kickpointy

this was my third to last 99, so as you can imagine I didn't want to get any offenses on the acc. Only did 3-4hrs a day or so, and almost always at off-peak times. I have ran it for 6-8hrs in a single day before, but I wouldn't recommend it - spent the next week days expecting the hammer at any moment lol

19. Blake_Mitchell

I'm basically in the same boat as you man... I don't wanna learn vm and hate the skill but ahh cant decide what to do

20. Fallschirmjagar

Not sure why, but every 3-tick bot drops all herbs except one, then as soon as the herbs on the ground disappear, it finished the herb tar process and logs out because the bot doesn't have the proper 3-tick ingredients. Not sure why the bot thinks is should drop any extra herbs, didn't used to do that.