1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Nature Runner [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlashnHax

2. Sharky80

Hello. Found a bug early today.

It got stuck in the jungles. Didnt made a way to the altar. Then I tried doing walk mannualy but bot didnt do anything, even after crafting the runes.

Btw tokkul-zo works fine now :).

Btw i little suggestion. Bot wont windraw graahk pouch if you have 0 summoning points. Adding summoning potion support would be great :)

Attached Files:

3. GaroldGurner

Done a review on this before, but i'd like to add a few things now this bot has made me many mills.

It's a great bot, really great infact. However babysitting is required because of the following things:

- Pouch repair
    - can't call follower whilst to the left of castle wars chest, will just keep trying to call until you move it.
    - Will sometimes right click on the wrong thing and stay there.

Would like to see the second and third comment fixed. Pouch repair would be epic though, via the lunar spellbook / through the abyss or at the wizards tower. (not forgetting to deposit all items before teleporting for Darkscape users) With these suggestions I reckon the bot could be fully dependable.

Edit: Energy pot support would also be rad.

thanks again for this awesome bot!

4. Wesley-YT

Hey, I just deposited so i could use this script bot, and it doesn't seem to use my pouches. It only crafts what's outside of the pouches in my inventory. How can I fix this?

5. SlashnHax

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.