1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. Wzez

Fist week I reached 90 Strength - 4 Hours only and 2 hour break and played normally.
    Second: will update
    Third week: Will update

Total run time for the bot is 8 hours but spaced out when logged in, the account in use has a good total skills. To avoid detection you obviously can't suicide it, but I believe playing and leveling some skills might also play a role in to it. I will update once my other two melee skills reach the intended goal levels.

2. I am Nico

Any 1 else have an issue with the bot not using power surge, even tho special attack has been selected with blowpipe? Btw does any 1 else have a good method to utilize spec bar using range?

3. Van781

mine doesn't seem to drink super restores

4. Ink My Squid

still never got it

5. Rochester

Running bot on a main account, 1500+ Total level,

Currently 52 hours with this bot.

Started 90/90/88. Currently 90/95/90.

I run it 8-12 hour sessions no breaks. So far flawless.

I occasionally will type in my clan chat, and I manually fix barrows myself, to get some real mouse action. Normally what I do after each session is repair the dharok's, then run it again. Occasionally I will input mouse and check xp tabs. Minimal user input, I load 500k into coffer, so it never has to bank. Just start it, grab pots, start dream, and sail from there.

6. xinzoe

special attack doesnt work, everything else is perfect

7. imBender

Hello,

I have had my client crash a few times doing the same thing while botting. Basically, I get my bot running with Runemate and everything is running smoothly. So I unplug my monitor and plugin in a different computer. I've noticed that when I do this the OSRS client crashes and interrupts my bot.
    I've been charged a few times for an hour just after setting up my bot. I noticed when I re-setup the bot it seems that I'm getting billed x2 the normal price? Maybe my last session (where the client crashed) is continuing to charge me

If possible I would like to get a refund for a some hours. I am new and loving the service.

I can pm/upload the log files privately.

8. Rochester

UPDATE 6/10/20

Running bot on a main account, 1500+ Total level,

Currently 100+ hours with this bot.

Started 90att/90str/88def 85 Ranged. Currently 90att/98str/90def 90 Ranged

I run it 8-12 hour sessions no breaks. So far flawless.

I occasionally will type in my clan chat, and I manually fix barrows myself, to get some real mouse action. Normally what I do after each session is repair the dharok's, then run it again. Occasionally I will input mouse and check xp tabs. Minimal user input, I load 500k into coffer, so it never has to bank. Just start it, grab pots, start dream, and sail from there.

Stop asking for 10 cent and 20 cent refunds guys. This should be 20/30 cents per hour, this is the best NMZ script bot out there, stop being cheap.

9. kvorosilov

Tried to run 2 separate times after today's update, bot will charge for the money but won't start. There's just the loading indicator running on an endless loop.

10. Gurnsie

As mentioned on the discord I seem to have run into the same issue as other users above me. If possible could I be refunded for the one attempt it took of the 0.10 cent. Apart from that this is the best bot on the market, It has took me to 90's in all melee stats and range and will be suing it for the foreseeable future.
    Been running the bot for about 8-10 hours a day with a break in between the dreams and have been happily recommending it for friends to use for those easy gains.

Thanks again for making NMZ so easy.

Attached Files:

11. Chickendinner123

You really going to cry over $0.10?

This bot should be worth a lot more. 99.99% flawless.

12. Gurnsie

Dude what you on?

I have no problem with the 0.10 cent or not. I still have and will be using the NMZ daily, I was just asking if they could refund it that would be great but if not no worries. I have also spoken to them in discord about it and have stated the same thing I really aint gonna pull my hair out or make a fuss about lol.

Dont know why you need to reply to my message with a hissy fit that it crashed on me lol.

Enjoy the bot, I am and will always stand by it and correct others when issues pop up about it in the discord as it really does run flawlessly.

13. Zenith56

So I set my bot, and I came back, and it was just typing my email address over and over again for hours.

7 hours later and all my bot did is try to type my username and password all in the username spot

14. Jhinn

Client issue.

15. Bigboi65

Seems like the bot is down today - could be a function of the update but I just wanted to check. Doesn't seem to detect rock cake and stops after attempting to withdraw 10 times

16. Yeet6969

Update on Progress?

17. Party

Party Client Developer

18. andysmydad

I've run this bot a few times and it worked fine, but the last couple of times i've tried running it with the same settings and now it's not responding. The bot says "munching on rock cake", but it's standing there doing nothing. Once I manually eat the rock cake it goes into the nmz, and the program says "drinking absorption potion", but it's standing there doing nothing. And lastly it says "flicking rapid heal", but it's not doing anything and my hp are increasing.
    I've run this bot a few times and it worked well, but now it's not responding well even though I have the same settings as before

19. paranaue125

Beautiful bot, but its now bugging after getting the pots to get back in the nmz. The bot keeps going a little south, then it gets back near to the nmz npc. Please, fix it! Anyway, even tho I'm new here, its the best bot I tried on Runemate yet, very humanized moves. Cheers mate

20. Ahg

Ahg I work, i fight, i win. Jk i just bot.

Probably a stupid question, but if i use break handeler, sets it to pause for 4 hours then bot for 4 hours and so on. Do i pay for 8 hours or for 4 hours?