1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

runemate premium

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by miquelg1, Jul 15, 2020.

1. miquelg1

Hello,

So i used runemate (free version) and it turns out i can only bot 7 hours a week with this.
    I want to upgrade to premium, when i purchase this will i be allowed to just go all week or?
    thanks in advance!

2. Overwatch

3. Swych

Also, hours are shared across your Wi-Fi. So you and your second account @Miquelg2 will use the same hours.

jimstr and CuppaJava like this.
  4. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

I think OP (original poster) is referring to a bot-specific limitation on a "Lite" version of 7 hours per week. If you use the "Pro" version of the same bot there is no such restriction.

CuppaJava likes this.
  5. Lapalingo

200 hours per month, but how does it work? i started 11.07 last month with botting, so i should be allowed now to use my 200 hours again, but it still saysi got the limit of 200 hours. when does it gets resetted? cuse its a month between now

6. Swych

If you used 10 hours on 11.07, today you will have 10 hours given back to you to use to bot.

Lapalingo likes this.
  7. Swych

No time. You might have got them back but it wasn't enough to bring you out of negative hours.