1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Tick Fishing Mate 1.2.6

Teaches Otto a lesson!

1. The Dingo

The Dingo Banned at user request.

Hey, I really want to give this a try, but it won't start for me. It says that there is no Swamp Tar in my inventory, but there is.

I've tried completely restarting Runemate + OSRS client, dropping and picking up Tar, banking it, etc. Any help?

2. kickpointy

it's working for me, not sure what's up with it on your end. Try it again?

The Dingo likes this.
  3. The Dingo

Tried today and it's working great. Nice bot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 12, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 10, 2020 ---
    Still using and liking the bot, one glaring issue that others have mentioned too...
    Sometimes when moving to a new fishing spot, the bot spam clicks the inventory if it can't see the fishing spot.

Perhaps you could add a check to where it zooms out momentarily or moves the camera to find the spot?

4. DrLobaLoba

I just tried to use it but i get a message that i don't have the necessary items in my inventory when i do.
    What can i do to fix this or is it a bug in the bot/client?

5. The Dingo

Each herb tar needs 15 Swamp tar. Do you have AT LEAST 15 swamp tar with you, pestle and mortar, feathers, fishing rod, and 1 clean herb + grimy herbs? If you set it to kitty mode you also need a knife.

#285 The Dingo, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  6. DrLobaLoba

Yeah i had everything i needed in my inventory! After trying 3 times it just started working, didn't change anything.
    After it started it also had an issue with spam clicking but changing to fixed mode worked. Had to restart again though...
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 12, 2020 ---
    Also could i get a refund for 2 hours @Savior ? Bot didn't work both a couple of times

7. The Dingo

Anyone consistently getting good xp rates?

I'm lucky to hit 70k+ and I'm over 90 fishing. I always go to the lowest ping world.

8. Nic Cage

2 day ban within the first 10 minutes at shilo on trouts/salmons
    Dont use

9. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Thats not how bans work

10. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

if you were agood programmer you would be able to make it to where the timer of the usage of your bot acquires over the exact time the bot is actually used, rather than being greedy, and making it deduct money from every time you start the bot, even when there are problems with the bot time.

11. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

ye

12. The Dingo

@Savior this bot is good, but it has a few behaviors that scream "I'm a bot".

-- Often times, it will leave a fishing spot that is still available and move to a new spawn. Which is very suspect to anyone around

-- It will sometimes run to the far Northeastern fishing spot (past the bridge to the whirlpool), then it will try to run back, but it will walk on the bridge, pause, and then go find another spot. Looks extremely weird to real players.

Is there any way you could address these 2 points? I've used the bot for many hours and these are recurring issues.

13. Nic Cage

hadn't used any bots for 16 hours and use this for 15 minutes and caught a ban mid fishing and got logged out so...

14. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

a whole 16 hours? no way, there's no way they planned your delayed ban more than 16 hours ago

15. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

bans are usually delayed for at least a day, not to mention that 15 minutes is far too little time for jagex to detect bots via behavioral analysis

16. The Dingo

@Savior, bot is just spam clicking on tar. I've restarted and tried different modes (fixed vs resizable). I'm guessing it's due to update today?
    My fault for not realizing update would break this.

Here's part of log:
    00:01:28 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Swamp tar, quantity: 130, index: 0, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
    00:01:28 DEBUG "Use" "Use" selectItem [ ] useItem [ ] dropFish [ ] interact [ ]
    00:01:28 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Swamp tar, quantity: 130, index: 0, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
    00:01:28 DEBUG "Cancel" "" selectItem [ ] useItem [ ] dropFish [ ] interact [ ]
    00:01:29 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Swamp tar, quantity: 130, index: 0, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
    00:01:29 DEBUG "Use" "Use" selectItem [ ] useItem [ ] dropFish [ ] interact [ ]
    00:01:29 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Swamp tar, quantity: 130, index: 0, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
    00:01:29 DEBUG "Cancel" "" selectItem [ ] useItem [ ] dropFish [ ] interact [ ]
    00:01:29 DEBUG "Use" "Use" selectItem [ ] useItem [ ] dropFish [ ] interact [ ]
    00:01:29 DEBUG "Cancel" "" selectItem [ ] useItem [ ] dropFish [ ] interact [ ]

#296 The Dingo, Aug 26, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  17. drgnslayer16

Yes its because of the update, the client is out of date pay attention to the updates for more info.

18. The Dingo

Thanks, where do I view the updates?

19. The Dingo

20. Skorkz

Hey i've gotten to 97 fishing so far with this bot with no problems. Tried running it today and it just keeps spam clicking the swamp tar. Idk what im doing wrong. I've tried restarting client multiple times and doing many different things I used to do to get the bot to start, but now it just spam clicks swamp tar nothing else. Is anyone else having this issue or is it only me?