1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fabreze Fighter[BETA] 1.1.7

Who knew fighting would be such a breeze

1. barniearmy

Would it be possible to add divine super combat potions? :) Great bot otherwise been using 1-82 slayer absolutely loving it

2. poojar102

script bot was removed off the RuneMate script bot list (but is still on the botstore). What's going on? I use this script bot a lot and noticed it has been unavailable all day today :O

3. masonius

Probably an easy addition?
    Is there a way to add "add all runes" to the loot table?
    It's a little tedious to manually input all the runes you want to pick up, and would be easy to add to a pre-populated list, no?

4. V6P

V6P

Great script bot! Please consider looting multiple items at once after killing a monster rather than looting a single one, returning to safespot, then running back to loot the other one. Cheers.

5. zylice

Anyway to save profiles on this? when i hit save, it doesn't do anything.

6. FunChance

Does this bot support Divine potions yet?

7. wtfomg

how do i get the script bot to start?! i have all the settings set but no start buttong??!

8. Leachh3h3

Did you type the NPC name into the box that says Attack: ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 15, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 15, 2020 ---
    Banking doesnt work for me bro, it always wants to bank at clan wars, no matter where my fight area is, shouldnt it run to nearest bank?

It goes to clan wars and sets something like web path null in a yellow warning box.

I am f2p, not sure if it matters, but yeah, this would be sooo goood if it could walk to the nearest bank

Right now I can only use it until my food runs out

@Fabreze

Edit.. looks like OP hasn't been here in 5 weeks. Hope all is well. This is a great bot.

9. xDuch

Any breaking option incoming? Or kill X of this monster? That would be awesome your bot seems to work pretty good. Also if it could recognize rune pouch for telegrab.

10. Delta Squad

[​IMG]

progress log after about 40 hours of botting f2p

11. V6P

V6P

If there was a toggle option of "still pick up loot from monster that we were in combat with before going below the specified health threshold" so you don't take too much damage and then just leave the loot on the floor.

Also a toggle option of "still return to safespot regardless of health below specified threshold" would avoid a lot of deaths as the player would at least be in a safespot to regenerate health rather than remaining in combat or being attackable by aggressive monsters.

If you could consider these it would be greatly appreciated as this is an EXCELLENT script bot.

12. Snickers

problem with the bot
    I used it from 1-70 range no problem
    however
    quite often it takes me several launches to have it behave as I want (as expected)
    usually it just attacks and doesn't want to loot

13. NotTheFBI

Doesn't loot arrows and seems to struggle to attack the level 2 goblins. Wanted to level my ranged with it after having a great experience on the cows and chickens... guess I'll stick with those for now.

14. Hejhej

Works as good as it used to years back. Only problem I'm having is that it doesnt loot stackable items such as runes and arrows :)

V6P likes this.
  15. Muckle

Wont use special attack with Saradomin Godsword - can you fix?

16. V6P

V6P

I don't think this minor problem should be a priority above the other things people have posted lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2023, Original Post Date: Oct 31, 2023 ---
    If these suggestions I posted 2 years ago could still be considered would be dope ❤️