1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. Jhinn

2. Ahg

Ahg I work, i fight, i win. Jk i just bot.

When the bot is going to repair dharocks it either has a full inventory and spam clicks to take out money, or it has full inventory and cant repair the gear. Also it gets stuck after repairing gear. it just sits in a dialouge with bob.

3. Zenith56

I've been using this bot for a while now and this is a new one from me. Ran bot overnight, it started just fine and normal. I come back in the morning and open runescape immediately and see the login handler logging into my account. So I check Runemate and it says it has been running for 10 hours but only 5k Exp? It's like it logged out or went idle and only reactivated when I came back to my computer. No, my computer did not power off or go into sleep mode. I have my computer set to never go to screen saver etc. So is this just a $1 down the drain? Is there a solution for this?

4. Alin

Hey ever since Runescape updated my bot says and is stuck at "Building Logic"
    Won't start into the minigame.

5. AverageRS

I think it was a OSRS update. Same thing happened to me. Ended up paying for 8 hours last night even though I had set the bot to turn off after 2 hours. The bot crashed, but it wasn't 'stopped' so it kept 'running'. $0.90 for about 50k xp.

6. Jimothy Boobington

Hey, Great bot used it for hours with no real issues, although there is a couple of things i noticed.

When it tries to withdraw potions from the barrels it does it super fast which often leads to it getting a bit confused and typing the number into the chat a few times.. And standing by the barrel spam typing 52 might be a bit suspect.

Was also wondering if there is support for thrown gear? Range works fine using a bow but i want to swap to Dragon Thrown Axes for the special. I've tried setting the bot up with that gear but it runs to the bank and deposits all but one of my axes.

7. wingchangwow

Bot gets stuck talking to Bob in lumbridge when repairing barrows items. Lumbridge teleport tablets are required although not specified anywhere. Scrolling in general (in the bank, or when selecting bosses for the dream) is simply atrocious and doesn't work as a whole. Also spam clicks the minigame teleport button if there is still time remaining since the last teleport.

If you're supervising the bot it's not terribly inconvenient, but overall works as advertised once you're in the dream itself. Still not worth $0.10 per hour.

8. FlabbyMan

Bro no way :( , could I please have a refund on this 5h session. 1st time the bot has glitched since I started using it.
    It just idled for 4 hours saying:

01:22:02 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for nmz
    05:00:02 INFO [WebServices] Update successful for nmz

Anyone know what has caused this? i had the bot setup as i normally do. I hoped atleast it was stuck on login screen, but i ran a test this morning and it does write in log **login handler activated**.
    This may be a good thing, as wasnt stuck in a login loop for 5 hours, also is there any chance it did actually log out, and, the login handler didnt activate?

***Xtra notes on how the error happned: i did check this morning to see it have only used 3-4 pray pots and like 1.5 OVLs meaning it somehow left a dream half way.

Log attached.

Attached Files:

9. typudsta

Can you elaborate on
    • Thousands of human-like behaviours.
    Are you referring to your script bot having thousands of behaviors seperate to RM, or are you referring to RM generating these thousands of behaviors by default?

10. BobZoc

The bot is pretty good, but it refuses to use a special attack. Either I am missing a setting or that portion is broke. The only place I see a special attack setting is the attached screenshot. Am I missing something? I watched it for a half hour not using specials.

upload_2020-9-19_11-59-19.png

Edit: Works during power surge fine, just wont use special outside of that.

#1810 BobZoc, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  11. FlabbyMan

Hey, can I have a refund for 5 hours on this session? Bot was stuck for 5 hours banking potions it looks like. Only idea i have to reproduce this bug is due to having smaller dosed prayer pots (3) (2) (1). Idk if this could even be why?

A request I do have is, if the bot can only pull out prayer pot (4) dose, or at least a toggleable option in the GUI to do so. It is to the point where I am double checking my bank and dropping any low dose pray pots, as these screw up my inventories. It prioritizes used ppots. I only bring 4 ppots, and enough absorbs+ovls to last 35 mins. bringing less ppots screws my entire sessions as it'll have leftover ovls/absorbs it will bring next time... endless loop of unbalanced inventories

01:04:19 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
    01:04:19 INFO [Interact: Open Bank] Selecting ^(Bank|Use)$
    01:04:20 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
    01:04:21 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
    01:04:22 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
    01:04:23 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
    01:04:23 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
    01:04:24 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
    01:04:24 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
    05:56:01 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
    05:56:02 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
    05:56:02 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
    05:56:03 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$
    05:56:03 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 4 x ^Prayer potion ?\(([1-4])\)$

https://file.io/6mLTybqbe6eM

Note: i did get a temp ban the day after this session. I have been botting irresponsibly so i cannot fully blame this. but i could atleast say highly likely this is the reason i got banned. Please refund and look into this, as i do love the bot
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 26, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 25, 2020 ---
    By looking at the reviews, seems to be a serious bug with banking pathing. Use with caution

12. BlackTank

Hey @Party want to start off by saying I love the script bot and have never had any issues before. Only reason for my post is that the bot ran for 12 hours after it couldnt get the login handler to work. In the past I couldve sworn that it stops the script bot but this time it didnt the entire time. I have a screenshot of it and cant put my finger on why is happened because I literally started the bot and left for work. If you need any details just let me know.

Additionally, while I am posting I had a couple of recommendations if you are still updating. One thing thats probably a quick thing but I find more human like is waiting until your in the dream to rock cake. Reason I would recommend is it gives less time outside of the instance for players to report and/or time for something to go wrong and its what I think a lot of players do when they actually do NMZ themselves. Second thing which is also very simple is withdrawing the exact number of overload doses but then when withdrawing absorption just randomize a number that would fill up the remainder of the inventory. I always find myself hitting a bunch of numbers rather than knowing exactly how many doses to withdraw. And the final thing which I would REALLY enjoy is in the break handler adding an option to break after completing a dream. It is hard to know exactly how long one dream will take as it can range from 3 hours to 4ish hours for me in my case and when I run the bot without breaks itll go right back into another dream until it gets 6 hours logged. I think it would be really useful to add the option to break after running a dream or if player chose not to break to include a logout/log in function after a dream so that they do not get 6 hour logged. Anyways thanks for the bot and the amount of time saved.

Attached Files:

13. Impulse1011

Mhmmm, the bot for me just straight up doesn't work. So I'm trying to use the pray from melee option with no overloads and the bot seems to work fine setting up the dream and jumping inside etc perfectly, but then refuses to put on the protect melee prayer, so i do it manually.. and then it doesn't drink any prayer potions at all, was there an update recently that broke the bot or am i doing something wrong? Can send a video if necessary

14. nepternic

I ran out of arrows, bot was "checking my gear" for a few hours and stood there in game (out of nmz). Hopefully no ban...

15. rmmac

Yikes I left my computer for 10 minutes and the bot died with full absorbtion in inventory and was spamming random numbers in the lobby with a bunch of players talking about how my account was a bot... just started botting on my almost maxed legit pure.. big oof

16. EricG96

Agree would be nice if it would rock cake inside

17. nickng33

you in fixed screen mode?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2020, Original Post Date: Nov 2, 2020 ---
    Hey I really don't like to complain, but for some reason when my laptop was shut and off the network. It was still running my Prime NMZ for like 20 hours and I was charged. Please can you see if I can get a refund?

Attached Files:

18. olivertt

Hey bots been running great up until yesterday. Basically logs in and doesn't enter pin and after manually entering it does enter the dream but it stands still and takes a while to do things and looks quite bot like. Also when I ran out of ovls it just idled outside nmz for maybe 8 hrs? Thinking the new update mayb fucked it :) Either way, good script bot usually.

19. Sanomar

It just stands at the chest and spams 8. Was working just fine a week ago

EricG96 likes this.
  20. EricG96

Had same stuff happening!
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2020, Original Post Date: Nov 13, 2020 ---
    Was working to rock cake inside in fixed screen mode, now its doing outside once again, idk why