1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Botting dead?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by keepthefaith, Oct 12, 2020.

1. keepthefaith

So ive been looking into this site and other botting sites and posts seem to be getting far few and in-between. Bots dont seem to be getting many updates either. Seems like services are thriving though which is cool! Is it because high ban chance or would people say its not a high ban chance, depending on the script bot your running? I know as it stands, there are a number of scripts bots that can be worked on and some even getting an overhaul. Dont get me wrong there are definitely some good scripts bots on here i am currently using: cuppa mineraio, hexis agility aio, and various others. Maybe there's a site im missing?

2. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

3. kristiaan

How high are you? :)

MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
  4. keepthefaith

5. kristiaan

No... There are multiple good working RS3 bots, aswell as OSRS bots, so why would botting be dead?
    Yes, Jagex is getting better in detecting bots.. They have too, but it's also a matter of how smart the botter is.

keepthefaith likes this.
  6. keepthefaith

How long would you say you could run an osrs bot with smart botting?

7. kristiaan

It has been about 8 months since my last account got banned.

Hit My Gong and keepthefaith like this.
  8. keepthefaith

last question are there any other sites you suggest for botting or is this your go to?

9. MrBlazinHerbs

I would say i am about a 14 out of 5

@keepthefaith

No botting is far from dead. I had a main project i was botting for over a year before i got hit with the hammer. I got greedy getting 99 hunter.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 12, 2020 ---
    Working on another main project after a few months of nothing. Doing this one a bit different than my last one to hopefully get back to where i left off at lol.

keepthefaith likes this.
  10. keepthefaith

MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
  11. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

My impression of other sites is that they might be cheaper to goldfarm on, but are inherently higher banrates. Runemate is widely regarded as one of the safest and the cents/hour pay model makes it better for non-goldfarming.

The forums are somewhat dead. Discord is more active. I don't think many of the other botting forums are a lot better though. In addition to other clients being higher banrate (apparently), I would argue their botstores are gigantic messes. If you look at Dreambot for example, sure they have a lot of bots, but most of them are duplicates.

A lot of Runemate's free bots are subpar, but most of the premium bots are really solid. And while there's a lot of authors who have left, there's still a solid amount of authors making maintenance patches, and some other authors willing to re-make broken bots (myself included). I mean, Cuppa MinerAIO which you mentioned was created about a month ago in response to the gap in classic miners on our store.

If there's any bots you find that are clearly almost-completely/completely broken, post about them here Tutorial - Report Outdated Bots & Inactive Bot Authors Here

keepthefaith and MrBlazinHerbs like this.
  12. MrBlazinHerbs

I personally only use one other site for botting and its literally a quest bot i paid for. Works amazing and haven't had a ban due to it yet (ran on multiple accounts new to old) But as for me posting and advertising their website i wont, RM is my go to site. I have had a lot of good luck using this client.

keepthefaith and CuppaJava like this.
  13. keepthefaith

will do thank you cuppajava

14. nickng33

Any tips for a beginner botter,?

15. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

Take breaks (crucial)
    dont always be doing the same activity,
    dont bot straight for more than 3-4 hrs at a time (i take 20min-2hr breaks in between sessions),
    if you notice bot malfunctioning stop immediately to avoid bans,
    always have your client in fixed size mode,
    stick more with paid bot instead of a free one when available as [usually] they have a better structure and lower ban rate (debatable depending on botter's actions ofc).

IMPORTANT: when close to a lv99, stop and finish the 99 grind by yourself or stop bot as soon as it reaches the 99, you will reduce A LOT the ban rate as many people report chars reaching lv99 who simply continue doing the activity like nothing happened (i noticed that after a few accs getting the hammer)

Those are the tips that I can give based on a couple years of botting

nickng33 and CuppaJava like this.
  16. nickng33

Thanks! Any skills you say I should avoid botting? I know everyone says to avoid botting agility

17. Grindscape

sorry to dig up this old thread... I thought NXT wasn’t supported botting? Which ones are available that work atm?

18. sbloodyredkeraavnos

where hell hill gaint bots?

19. MrBlazinHerbs

Literally any auto fighter bot. On my ftp i use hexis fighter, haven't gotten a ban yet and its free :)

20. nickng33

what do you use for cannons? and how long have you been using hexis?