1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite 2.5.8

Assistant to the Regional Slayer

1. Swych

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite - Assistant to the Regional Slayer

Read more about this resource...

#1 Swych, Aug 11, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2024
  2. smnbdrff

hiya! first of all, i love your work, big fan! i have been using this bot sparingly for the past week or so and it is BRILLIANT. as of this morning the canon support stopped working, it just picks up the placed canon. any tips? ive tried restarting clients etc
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 5, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 5, 2020 ---
    hola, i have just solved the problem. once you click the option to renew antipoison thats where it messes up :)

3. Swych

Yeah you’ve gotta check all settings before the bot starts :p

smnbdrff likes this.
  4. Jimothy Boobington

Yo this bot is absolutely dope, few things i noticed running it though:
    • Doesn't turn prayer off when it tele's out of a task
    • There's a bug where pausing the bot in the runemate client, causes the prayer flicking to stop working, which forces you to restart the bot to fix it.
    • possibly worth adding an option to turn prayer off when finding a new target - I noticed this drained a lot of prayer doing Greater Demons in Brimhaven.
    • Would be nice to support more (divines) / multiple (super str + super att) potions.

But low key this might be the best all round combat script bot on here masquerading as a slayer bot :)

Super curious to know if anyone has run this for long periods, I only have one account and new bots always scare me =p

5. Swych

I can add prayer deactivation when teleporting, though it's not really a big issue right?
    Only problem I can forsee when turning prayer off whilst searching for a new target is if there's a delay in finding one you might get jumped by a newly spawned mob and get high for significant damage. The prayer you save by flicking would out-weigh the prayer lost when searching for a new target I'm sure.
    New potions can be added easily, though for overall cleanliness I'll keep it with one selection. There won't be a change in the UI, as I've all Divine potions internally, but in the next update you can select "Super attack" and that will cover Divine variants.

#5 Swych, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  6. Bayern11

Hey, ty for the script bot. I am having the same issue as posted above : "possibly worth adding an option to turn prayer off when finding a new target", as I am using it on an Iron Man, I don't have pray pots and with 50 pray it lasts me less than 10 minutes before it runs out as it stops flicking when clicking a new npc. Hope you can fix this!

7. nickng33

Is this bot stopping for you guys every time you level up?

8. Catbread

Possible to add looting? Maybe even having it target superior monsters as well?

9. Swych

Superiors are supported, you just have to add their name into the target selector. Looting will not be added.

10. Catbread

When I input the exact name of the superior monster, it does not attack the regular monsters. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a way to add both?

11. Swych

Find a common sequence of characters in both the monsters names e.g. with Aberrant Spectre and Abhorrent Spectre, uncheck the "Use exact name" box and put in "Spectre" so that it looks for any monster with "Spectre" in the name.

12. mBOI

will it only attack slayer monsters? im still f2p cant get it to cattack monks

Swych likes this.
  13. Swych

Adding looting in the next update.

Gengsta likes this.
  14. nickng33

you're the best brother. i love you.

15. Swych

In the next update I'm introducing an option to disable manual finishing kills (for those who have unlocked them at a Slayer master), multiple target selection (comma separated list instead of partial name matching), and high alchemy support.

16. nickng33

Would the prayer flicking be safe, with how fast its clicking and switching between actions? Also could we add range pots

#16 nickng33, Nov 25, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  17. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I think the bot just clicks on the NPC, not interact("Attack")? This is a bit of a niche issue, but on tasks like Tzaars the bot will get stuck clicking unattackable TzHaar-Ket NPCs that only have the interaction "Talk-to"

edit: it also seems to get stuck clicking unreachable npcs

18. Swych

Yeah TzHaar's are an edge-case, I check if the npc has an attack option and if it does I attack, otherwise I walk to it/click on it. I added this for stuff like crabs that require a pop-up. I found this issue when I was playing Leagues, but didn't make any change. I could add a box in the UI to tick to tell the bot if the npc requires a pop-up or not?

19. Jimothy Boobington

This bot is still absolutely fantastic, been using it to max on trailblazer and i can't imagine playing without it.

Only issue i've clocked is I can't get it to pick up bones without burying them.. I'm trying to bank wyvern bones so i put them on the loot list and unchecked the bury options but it just buries them anyway. Am i missing some config somewhere?

20. Swych

Oops, forgot to integrate the UI option into the bot. Will be fixed in the next version.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 5, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 5, 2020 ---

Jimothy Boobington likes this.