1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacked from runemate?

Discussion in 'General' started by nickng33, Oct 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickng33

Someone changed my password after using runemate, what the fuck???? I am unable to login with my previous password. After using runemate, only used fabreze fighter a couple times. and Prime NMZ. Last night I was at a party, my friend texted me i was online. I did a virus scan on my entire system, no virus detected.

e: I just logged on after changing my password again. All my stuff is gone :(

#1 nickng33, Oct 31, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    Jonatanek32198 likes this.
  2. shinxdealer

Just got hacked too, lost everything. Must be from Runemate. I used the NMZ one too. My account was fine with using the other bots. Used this that morning, at 3am they changed my stuff and email was trying to get changed to [email protected]

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Prime NMZ is made by one of the admins and I promise you he has no motive to hack accounts and jepordize the profit he's making from Prime NMZ.

When you say "the other bots" do you mean the other bots on runemate or other bot clients outside of runemate? Have you used any other bots or private servers before? Have you clicked any facebook ads, entered a "runescape giveaway" on twitch lately, or is your runescape password an old password that has been used on other sites before?

There's many ways you could have gotten hacked.

MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
  4. shinxdealer

nope, only used bots on here. and last one i used was your runecrafting bot. other then that, been botting on another account for a month. no issues at all, just used the nmz bot yesterday and got hacked early this morning so. only hacked on that one account i used it on. other accounts ive been botting using runemate are all fine.

5. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

Why would RuneMate staff hurt their client/rep to steal a small amount from a user or a few? GTFO with your fake news bullshit.

RuneMate is NOT the cause for your account being breached. Your poor account security is the reason.

Virus scan says your system is clean? Guess what, is RuneMate on your system? Bingo its clean.

As for a bot author stealing your info it is impossible your account info is encrypted through the client.

Guess what though, phishing is still a big thing, bet your dumbass logged into a fake login.

I have been a member here for quite some time, many accounts, a lot of GP and never once hacked.

Rawb1992 likes this.
  6. shinxdealer

dont come here talkin shit. no one asked for your input i just stated what my experience was. no i didnt log in to a fake site, ive played computer for along time now. so take your sorry ass else where if youre just gonna try bashing someone fat boy.

omergun likes this.
  7. EricG96

I'm using prime nmz and I did not get hacked?

8. Jonatanek32198

Exacly same situation today. RUNMATE IS SCAME < DONT USE THAT !!!!!!!

Forgot to add , my acc was hacked coz I had + 150m bank. Hexis , go fuck urself

#8 Jonatanek32198, Nov 4, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    shinxdealer likes this.
  9. MrBlazinHerbs

Obviously your retarded.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2020, Original Post Date: Nov 4, 2020 ---
    I have used prime nmz sooooo many times lmao these clowns are dumb as rocks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2020 ---

What the fuck is "runmate"? Also what the fuck is "scame"?

Again i have not had a single account ive used with this client/bots hacked a single time. I have lost MANY accounts with surplus of 150m - 400m to botwatch/manual mod bans though ingame.

10. nickng33

I didn't mean to turn this into a flame thread. We can stop with flaming each other now. We have enough of that going politically in the United States right now. Peace be with us. What's lost is lost, it is what it is.

CuppaJava likes this.
  11. MrBlazinHerbs

It is real simple. Accuse the staff / bot authors of "hacking" into your account provide 100% proof. Evidence to support your accusations. I have been here longer than all three of you. I have ran more accounts than all three of you through this client. I have gained and LOST more GP/accounts than all three of you. One thing i have learned is RM is safe. The staff and bot authors will not and CAN NOT hack your account through the client or their bots. All the information is encrypted. Also why would the staff or bot authors hurt their reputation to gain such little bit of in-game currency? They have their own means to making their own profit. Y'all sound stupid as fuck. Go back and read every single "hacked by RM" post made. More than enough evidence has been provided that will support my statements. RM is not responsible for your account being hacked. Poor account security knowledge is the reason.

12. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

13. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Time spent building a bot, the supporting infrastructure, a community - Thousands of hours.
    The value of my time per hour - $50/h
    The total amount of money (in dev time) used - low 6 digits probably
    The amount paid out to premium scripters - high 6 digits maybe
    The total number of user reports claiming to be hacked - maybe 20?
    The total number of users as of 5th November 2020 - 436,700
    The total amount that your gold is worth - $5

Now, logically think about this for a second. Does stealing your little amount of gp really make sense as a plausible scenario?

MrBlazinHerbs and CuppaJava like this.
  14. MrBlazinHerbs

Thank you for this @Gengsta <3

15. Jonatanek32198

u are stupdi as fu ck xd I was playing4 years , no problem at all. 3 days RM , someone logged in and stole all from accounts xd If u dont know whats Scam means u should stop speaking. RM is not safe at all

16. MrBlazinHerbs

Just encase you couldn't see. i will enlarge the text for you.

17. Jonatanek32198

Just u are too stupid to understand , do you really believe that every single person who will create simple bot is earning that money ? Dont think so xd and for sure people who has 6 digits reply on forum. Gg if u believe that idiot haha :D Runemate is a scam bitches.

18. MrBlazinHerbs

You are an idiot. /facepalm

19. EricG96

Knew you are an idiot already but your last sentence confirmed your idiocy to me

20. MrBlazinHerbs

idiot sandwiches for days in this post.

EricG96 and FlabbyMan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.