1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Muggin

Muggin submitted a new resource:

Vorkath - Vorkath

Read more about this resource...

#1 Muggin, Feb 7, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2021
    ziplock1738 and CuppaJava like this.
  2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

The madman actually did it :eek:

Muggin likes this.
  3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Congrats on release, an amazing bot to have on RuneMate!

Muggin likes this.
  4. Swych

what does this do?

CuppaJava likes this.
  5. ziplock1738

Is there a guide or possible setup options available somewhere? Would love to be able to use this, never thought this was going to be something I'd see made. Congratulations on the release.

6. zylice

anyone testing this bot? I don't have a test account high enough to kill vorkath. Just curious how well this works.

7. ziplock1738

I'm trying to test it but I can't get it to work. I've tried starting it in the instance and outside the instance. I'm not sure if it's related to a specific inventory setup, and won't start unless "x" is present in the inventory. Logs are attached but don't show much.

Attached Files:

8. Muggin

I just tested the published version myself and the UI is not working and therefore nobody will be able to setup and test the bot until the next version is published. I apologize for this and hopefully it won't take long to get the fix up. Keep a look out for version 1.0.5 Once its up you should be good to go!

9. Muggin

10. Muggin

11. Jakus

Some suggestions:

Allow Ruby Dragon Bolts (e) to be used in place of ruby bolts (e) ... I had ruby dragon and was confused as to why kills would not start.

Include support for dust, law, chaos runes in rune pouch. This allows 1 extra invent spot while providing runes for teleport home and crumble undead.

Reduce spam clicks during looting, continues to spam click as it runs towards the pile.

4 kills in currently and it seems pretty good so far, great work!

EDIT:

Some issues I've noticed:

Bot teleports out if no food remaining during vorkath death animation (killed vorkath, tp'd out without getting loot).

Does not use bastion potions at all.

Bot will walk through acid puddles to reach a new safe line even if it was already on a safe line with 5+ tiles.

Not really an issue but the bot also eats at times that causes it to lose an attack during phase, eats when it gets to a certain threshold regardless of oncoming danger. (ie eats when venom breath coming towards instead of allowing attack to launch then eating).

#11 Jakus, Feb 12, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    SandPidgeon likes this.
  12. Jurii

Ive tried this bot for 10+- hours or so using void + BP (rune darts).

- Occassional dies from the walking, not sure what is causing it (really good PC + stable connection).
    - Sometimes get stuck when walking back up the castle in Lumby when it dies (stays stuck on first floor of the castle).
    - When retrieving gear from the NPC after dying it sometimes gets stuck in the window. It has withdrawn all items but still keeps clicking "Retrieve items" which results in "There are no items to retrieve"
    - It will get stuck on banking for two seperate things
    1) Withdrawing food is not always working for. It will be stuck on status "withdrawing shark" from bank but it has a full inv of sharks.
    2) Sometimes vorkath dies while you have the slayer staff equipped. it will go banking. It then banks the blowpipe (and the staff is equipped). Then the bot looks for slayer staff E in the bank (which is equipped).

Overall I still think its quite decent, averaging about 10 kills per hour (99 range/hp/def with BP+ rune darts, extended antifires + regular antivenom).

#12 Jurii, Feb 12, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    ziplock1738 likes this.
  13. Muggin

14. CallMeJAS

Starting at ports or POH doesn't work. Did all settings and started in Luner Isle. Bot doesn't bank and goes to ports. Successfully charters to vorkath island then tries to change spell autocast while on dhcb (possibly due to having regular slayer staff instead of enchanted version). Climbs over the rocks to enter vorkath and sits there. Manually tried climbing over a couple of times till the bot realized it climbed over then got stuck on setting camera angle. Manually poked Vorkath and bot turns on quick prayer without ever setting them to correct prayers as selected in settings. Bot doesn't attack vorkath back. So at this point, the bot does nothing properly other than walk to Vorkath.

15. lundiz

so.. it takes time for it to start-up. I got it to fight vorkath and was doing well (equipped slayer staff and used crumble) but died eventually bc it was very slow with reacting to acid pools.. that or the server lag. gotta test again

16. shinsiron

So a few issues
    It seems to often double click run when going into acid phase and can die due to it getting to where it wants faster than it thought id imagine. This is what currently is making it unusable for me, 16ping and top end cpu. ----Response time to dodging to falling fireballs is fast enough would having run permanently off during the fight be better and erase that problem? (FIXED) - Fixed this issue by enabling he 50fps cap in runemate settings along with low detail mode

Another issue seems to be not noticing when its not attacking, for whatever reason it often will of eaten or something at the same time it clicks to attack then sitting doing nothing until the next movement that forces an attack

When it teleports to house it also seems to fail and stand there if it cannot visually see its next goal, like Lunar isle portal after refreshing stats at pool, It will stand there until you move so the portal is on the screen

Bot doesn't seem to eat up as much as possible before starting a fight
    Also noticed that it will take out Bastion/Divine ranging potions but not drink them, normal ranging potions work however.
    Seems to get 3minute kills on average with bis stats/gear
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 4, 2021, Original Post Date: Mar 31, 2021 ---
    So the biggest issue seems to be when its forced to run North/South for the acid pool phase and it will missclick on Vorkath or the Exit and dying from standing still there.
    Aside from that once you setup house correctly the bot seems to die about once every hour, after 15-20 kills but it stops once dead. Why is there a death counter if the bot doesnt support running back to collect gear and go again?

17. glowsticks

Seems to work well for me for about 3-14 kills, then will stop randomly after teleporting into my POH after prepping for another trip (which makes me have to restart the bot up over and over again in order to get a lot of kills). Other than that it works all right, with maybe a death ever 5 kills. The bot also stops after death.

18. mitch1

Wouldn't it make more sense to have dust runes, chaos and laws in the pouch to save a space?

sixenxx likes this.
  19. sixenxx

I'm having a lot of issues trying to get the vorkath bot to work. if i start at GE it just crashes after opening the bank. it will work if i start it in lunar isle, but i have to already have the inventory setup. not sure what the bot wants in the invy. it does get kills. once it goes back to the bank the bot stops. not sure if i am missing something.

20. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

Required:

Player owned house with
    • Grand Exchange Portal Nexus
    • Lunar Isle Portal
    • Ornate Pool of Rejuvination
    Teleport to house tablets
    Slayer's staff (e)
    Rune Pouch
    • Earth, Air, and Chaos runes
    If using Dragon hunter crossbow