1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Credit transfer

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Suspense, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Suspense

Hey,
    I've decided to quit rs and botting and i've got some credits leftover on my RM account, and i'd like to transfer it to the author who's helped me out the most. I'd like it all to be transfered to @CuppaJava if possible, please and thank you.

@American Express @Arbiter

CuppaJava likes this.
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by Arbiter, Feb 16, 2021
  3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

You're a good man <3

I don't think it's possible to transfer credits to bot author++ (besides just using bots), as we can't accept transfers.

I'm flattered though, and glad I was able to help you in your botting journey :D

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Yeah unfortunately regular users cannot transfer credits to Bot Authors. I think the only way it would be possible is if Arbiter was to do it for you.

I'm not sure if it will work, but you could try transferring them to me, and then I could try transferring them to @CuppaJava - me being a Staff account might allow transfers to Bot Authors, but I'm not sure. If it doesn't work, I can return them to you if you would like?

Failing that, you could just start/stop one of @CuppaJava's premium bots constantly until you run out of credit, although some of that money will be sent to RuneMate as part of the commission aspect of Bot Credits.

CuppaJava likes this.
  5. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Good thought, but unfortunately that won't work as the limitation is on the Bot Author's side.

That is really the only option available, short of selling the credits to another user and then donating the proceeds yourself.

The reason this is problematic is because RuneMate credits are intended exclusively for use with bots, not as a currency for exchange.

CuppaJava and American Express like this.
  6. Suspense

Ahh i see, all good.. thanks for the replies!

CuppaJava likes this.