1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Deleted game cache file and now bot client not working.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by MacSpice, Apr 18, 2021.

1. MacSpice

As title says, noticed some bots working and some others not and was advised to delete game cache file. Have done so and now bot client just doesnt load a new instance. just shows the spinning green wheel and nothing happens.

2. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

uninstall and re-install runescape

3. MacSpice

Sadly this did not fix the issue
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2021, Original Post Date: Apr 18, 2021 ---
    Is anyone able to help?

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Have you uninstalled and re-installed RuneMate and deleted your RuneMate cache?

It sounds like a problem with the RuneMate client, not the Old School RuneScape client

5. MacSpice

Uninstalled, made sure anything runemate related was deleted - reinstalled and still the same issue. Can run some scripts bots and cant run others. It's weird that the ones that dont work on my pc work on my mac laptop....

6. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Are you sure those bots aren't just broken? What ones are you having issues with?

7. MacSpice

I'm sure they are not broken. If i can't use it on my main pc then i try on my mac laptop and it works absolutely fine. The ones i have problems are with Cuppa MinerAIO, Cuppa Pickpocket, Cuppa Tempoross, Hexis Tithe, Max Cooker, Maxi Crafter, Max Woodcutter. However all of these work perfectly fine on my laptop...

I know the easy answer is just use your laptop then but its garbage and has 10 fps so its not effecient and I do not have access to it until i finish work
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2021, Original Post Date: Apr 21, 2021 ---
    I assume there is no solution to this?

8. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

@MacSpice I don't really have any advice on a fix per say, but the pinned message on Discord related to this is
    I'm also seeing someone else had that issue on discord, direct link here:
    Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities
    Although I'm not sure if it's the same issue.

General advice would be to make sure you have 32 bit java installed (if you're doing development it has to be java 8 32 bit, not sure about when running it). The nuclear option is just uninstalling java & runemate & runescape, and then install runemate first and I think it automatically installs the java & osrs client (I think). Though yeah I'm not actually certain. Hope any of this helps at all.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2021, Original Post Date: Apr 23, 2021 ---
    Oh also try running as admin if you haven't already done that