1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine NMZ 4.0.11

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. FantaLemons

Hey, semi-long term user of the bot here.

Noticed something odd following today's 'mahogany homes' update. Instead of flicking rapid heal, the bot was getting confused with ultimate strength and consequently kept having to rock-cake down.

I doubt this is intended, and I had left the 'quick prayers' option off.

Cheers

2. wingchangwow

Hi, I've used this bot for a while to get 99 attack.

However after switching to strength with dharoks it seems as though the bot simply doesn't drink absorption potions after the first batch and I end up dying after about half an hour, causing the bot to stop.

I've also noticed that the script bot for selecting the bosses to fight absolutely sucks (it's the same with Prime NMZ too) and just gets stuck scrolling down constantly never finding what it's looking for. Because of this I'm forced to enter the dreams manually before starting it.

3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. maxitaxi

Hey, been using this script bot alot. It's great.
    However, starting yesterday it double-clicks protect for melee, causing the bot to instantly die.

Pls fix.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 1, 2020 ---
    Just saw this post, as mentioned:

Hey, been using this bot alot. It's great.
    However, starting yesterday it double-clicks protect for melee, causing the bot to instantly die.

Pls fix.

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fixed in the next update. Thanks.

6. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7. tf3090

Pretty sure the "Quick Prayers" and "Rapid Heal" checkboxes are switched around in your code or something... checking "Quick Prayers" causing my player to change his quick prayer to Rapid Heal and then never activate it

8. BrysonsAK

9. tf3090

Should be able to turn off refill coffer. The bot sucks at refilling the coffer so it is way more efficient to just put max GP in the coffer and let it bot forever. Having issues today, the bot wants to immediately turn off with refill coffer turned off... pretty annoying to pay to start the bot then have it say it feels like turning off

10. refrigerator

Hey there, been using this bot for the past few weeks and haven't had any major issues. However, the past 3-4 sessions I've had ended after about 1.5-2 hours in for no apparent reason; still had plenty of overloads and absorptions left. The only clue I have in the logs is this message:

01:39:19 DEBUG Bot wanted to stop running for some reason. Verifying a max of [3] more times.
    01:39:23 DEBUG Bot wanted to stop running for some reason. Verifying a max of [2] more times.
    01:39:28 DEBUG Bot wanted to stop running for some reason. Verifying a max of [1] more times.

Haven't changed my configs around, any ideas why this might be happening?

11. al123

Hello, I have just tried your lite version and it is fantastic. My concern is with Recipe for disaster bosses and Desert treasure bosses.
    The bot keeps attacking the Gelatinnoth mother no matter what color it is. For Flambeed (rfd) and Fareed (desert treasure), the bot doesn't switch to the ice gloves. Finally, for Kamil and Karamel, the bot jsut gets frozen and doesn't do anything.
    Question 1) Should I be always wearing the ice gloves?
    Question 2) Should I just turn off Recipe for disaster and Desert treasure bosses?

I would gladly pay for the full version!

12. sal

sal

How to I post a progress picture? I got a 20+ hour session at 80k+ exp on my 15 year old main I wanna post but it keeps saying the pictures too big

13. joshandrews

Hey after todays update the bot stopped working. Something about refill coffer being turned off? Even if i started it inside of the nmz already, it would attempt to logout .

14. ukukuk

hey im a frequent user but today i found the bot "moving towards dream area/purchasing a dream" for about 5 hours. I didnt change any setting and the client was in exactly the same mode as always. Pretty annoyed to be charged for that and having a bigger chance of getting banned since standing still infront of nmz is a bit suspicious. Can't the bot just log out if it try's the same thing multiple times?

15. Teifun2

It seems to me that there is currently a problem with Special Attacks.

The script bot switches to the Special attack tab (and says it wants to use the special attack) and then gets stuck. If i manually press it, it then switches back to the backpack and equips main weapon again.

Special attack weapon: Granite Maul

Edit: Also tested it with Dragon Dagger p++ and i also got stuck!

Otherwhise the script bot works well!

#815 Teifun2, Nov 7, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  16. barleyfarm

hi mate - got a problem with the bot it wont log back in after i DC. i normally dc multiple times a day so causing a bit of an issue. Bots working 100% fine when i dont DC.

Alert is 'acception thrown'. net comes straight back up but the bot will just sit there and not log me back it.

can you help? thanks

17. PrimeeTimee

Hey guys, so I've been practically suiciding for the past few weeks flawless, 1day+ run times, I've switched over to magic as its a pure, and for some reason its getting stuck selecting the spell over and over and looping that, its the correct selected spell (water blast) and its choosing it correct, but it just keeps going back to select it over and over. Has anyone had this problem or know of how to correct it? I very well could of missed something or its a easy fix as well.

Great bot btw :)

18. dbj888

can you please fix the overload problem,thanks!!

19. BepisMan92

getting this at every turn now. could use a refund of the costs of the crash.

Attached Files:

20. Kurums

I downloaded Runemate and started botting with Divine NMZ 5 days ago. My account ended up getting permanently banned using this bot. I was doing normal activities outside of the NMZ botting. I would not recommend this bot just from personal experience.