1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug having trouble starting instance (necessary library for runtime environment not located)

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by petbotter101, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Terrin

having the same issue ...

2. Scase147

3. sanchezronaldo

Any update on this bug??

4. Gobre

00:00:00 SEVERE We've done everything we could to load a necessary library that we could use but in the end we did not succeed. Please report this issue.
    Is the log I receive. It lets me log in but I cannot load up a bot - I receive that error and this is the screenshot of the banner error.
    RuneMateError.png

5. virtuehf

Having the same exact issue on my laptop. Runemate runes great on my desktop.

LOGS
    00:00:00 SEVERE We've done everything we could to load a necessary library that we could use but in the end we did not succeed. Please report this issue.

00:00:30 SEVERE A necessary library for your runtime environment could not be initialized. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.
    00:02:15 SEVERE A necessary library for your runtime environment could not be initialized. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.

6. Ashok

i've got the same problem. Here' s my log : 00:00:00 SEVERE We've done everything we could to load a necessary library that we could use but in the end we did not succeed. Please report this issue.

What should i do?

7. virtuehf

8. ziplock1738

Any update on this? Runemate seems to be functioning fine on a desktop but constantly getting this error on the laptop. Both running 64bit, not sure what is causing the difference.

Yo1987 likes this.
  9. baddad1988

i try to run any bot and this happens... also this is what shows up in logs.... its been doing the same thing for the last 3 days, even tried redownloading

00:00:00 SEVERE A necessary library for your runtime environment could not be initialized. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists.

Attached Files:

10. ziplock1738

Anyone find a work around?

11. kirvis10

Having the same problem as you guys

Attached Files:

12. ziplock1738

Just a side note for anyone that plays on both a laptop and desktop : I haven't been able to get runemate functioning on my laptop like many of you but the desktop has worked fine. Yesterday I redownloaded the 64 bit on the desktop to see if I could notice any difference in the installation process between the laptop and the desktop. Once I did that the desktop began running into the exact same problem everyone in this thread is experiencing. I completely deleted runemate from the desktop and downloaded the 32 bit and it started working again. So for anyone that is trying to get a temporary fix it seems like the 32 bit doesn't initiate the "necessary library for your run time" issue.

13. virtuehf

14. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

I have been requesting additional information to fix the issue. To help me resolve it, please contact me on discord and give me the requested information (screenshots, files, error details, and more that will be discussed during the conversation). All issues that have been brought to me this way have been resolved rapidly.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 16, 2021, Original Post Date: Aug 16, 2021 ---
    The 64bit version is considered experimental and has not been officially released yet (alpha). I have reported that switching to the 32bit version resolves issues on *many* occasions already. If you're having issues with the 64bit version, please contact me on discord so that we can try and find the source of the issue. The 64bit alpha was initially published less than 2 weeks ago and is known and expected to have issues :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 16, 2021 ---
    Thank you for trying to provide the needed information, that's very helpful. Unfortunately, I do still need some additional information so please contact me on discord. Thanks :)

15. spazumtart

16. RuneDuty

This error is still occurring.

"A necessary library for your runtime environment could not be initialized. Please restart RuneMate and try again. Contact support if the problem persists"

Log:

17. Maxim77

Hey I had the same issue for my windows. One thing that fixed it for me was redownloading 64 bit as well as having Java 64 bit installed. Before i redownloaded i made sure i had the all the folders related to runemate as well as the setup file deleted. (It took about 3 tries for me) Keep trying is my suggestion.

18. Niki_Blondie

Did you endup resolving the issue ? I'm having the same error message and it's driving me crazy

19. aloponations

Hey is there any update to this issues i have the same issue. doesnt seem like anyone cares to fix it

20. Jaybo6

Thats the issue im having. I have went as so far as to reset my pc. From the looks of the forums this has been an on going issue for months. I sure hope they are working fast on fixing this issue. We will see!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 27, 2021, Original Post Date: Sep 25, 2021 ---
    Still having the issue. Downloaded 32 bit, 64 bit. Nothing works. Any updates?? Any work arounds?