1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suicide botting a max account

Discussion in 'General' started by Micolash99, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Micolash99

Hello, I have noticed a huge decrease in bans using runemate nowadays not knowing the reason so I wanted to try botting 24/7 no breaks to see how long my account will last using runemate only. I will be botting f2p then if this lasts for 4 days i'll get the account a bond.

EDIT :
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 20, 2021, Original Post Date: Sep 17, 2021 ---
    4 days of non stop botting

Attached Files:

2. EvilCabbage

3. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

gl man just restarted aswel ^^

4. blood1000

I've made a few very small F2P farms, there are quite a few interesting things you notice after a while when it comes to bans.

If you want it to run as long as possible you need to get through the first 20 hours undetected. if you can do this then your bot will be able to run significantly longer, in your case you are using an account which will have already exceeded this.

I would recommend using Alpha Fighter, avoid botting during Jagex working hours, about 8am-6pm 7 days a week.

I don't think you will get away with 24/7 botting no matter what you use. I tried making an undetectable bot with a mouse clicker high alching, it would not repeat for 5 hours which is far too long for the system to recognise it however, seems to get caught in the high 90s via a manual ban.

5. t123pwns

I have sadly had the opposite luck and have been banned on 3 accounts recently. I just lost my main account botting smelting at Edgeville

6. Johnny Arntsen

NMZ is safest

7. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

They've been pretty cracked down on bans recently I think... I've had similar experience to t123pwns. GF ~400M