1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which botmakers do you trust? (I only trust Cuppa right now)

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by baunruh18, Aug 8, 2021.

1. baunruh18

It seems like a lot of the older "out of service" bots have really high ban rates even if they work. I am currently using Cuppas bots almost exclusively (with the exception of wintertodt, because I need that and cuppa doesnt have it). I am playing a a "main" bot account with t he recognition that I can get banned essentially so I play legit for some activities that I don't think I can botwithout bans.

I find that with Cuppa bots, I do not catch a ban unless I do something stupid or excessive. Also I never bot agility at seers....

What other bot makers are still actively updating and do you trust right now? I really want to expand my botting resources to other bot makers but I just don't trust them.

2. daqingrex

Similar situation where I'm botting a main and can honestly say outside of Cuppa and some of RobinPC scripts bots wouldn't really touch anything else. Most haven't been updated in a year plus and a lot of different categories are only filled with scripts bots that boast lots of features however maybe only a few work, because they aren't maintained leading to high ban rates.

Can safely say there is no way to bot any sort of pvm/pking account to its fruition with the current bot store.

ihatepcgames likes this.
  3. DarkGIM

Cuppa is the only scripter that i'd trust on a fun / personal account, everything else would be for mass farming etc. I use only cuppa's scripts bots for my GIM and haven't had an issue and you're wise about the seers agility point :)

4. Swych

The issue with not using bots that haven't been updated in 1+ year(s) is that they might not work but they might be totally fine. Hexis Blackjack for example hasn't been updated in a while but it hasn't needed an update because Blackjacking hasn't changed. Same with my Wintertodt bot and Pest Control, they haven't changed in RuneScape and the bot is stable and doesn't need to be updated. It is hard to determine I'll give you that, but don't immediately write off a bot if it hasn't been updated in X months/years.

poojar102, DarkGIM and CuppaJava like this.