1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. dont get mad

@tyb51 something broke with yesterdays update on VisualRM.
    If you start bot while being logged out, login handler activates and logs account in, but VisualRM doesn't start to work at all (debugging doesn't show any looping).
    If you start bot while being logged in, VisualRM starts working and looping like it should. However, if your account loggs out or if u pause the bot for a while, login handler won't work to logg account back in.

Luiswoe likes this.
  2. Throwawayaccount2

Can we add support for instances, there is no way to get information from instances like move to this tile as the tiles coords are always changing.

Luiswoe likes this.
  3. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

4. Throwawayaccount2

What has changed? There is nothing shown in the changelog. Please talk to us man, we love this product you have created.

#1844 Throwawayaccount2, Jun 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  5. tyb51

6. Throwawayaccount2

7. UnknownUser724

Hopefully this is the right area to post this question. Please forgive me if I am mistaken. I'm currently encountering the null errors from the web pathing and would like to make a custom path. However I can not find any other bot with that sort of name to produce a .nav file. Any direction would be appreciated! Thank you.

8. Moonpiedude

So, I get the idea behind this absolute unit of a "Bot" However, when I try and do anything in the way of actually making something, I can't input any variables data, And that's kinda what I need to do to make an Ectofunctus Bucket filling Bot.

When I go to try and input anything into any fields that you need to put data in, they just stay blank and don't let me type anything into them. So I cant even run a basic test past it clicking the ectophial once to get to the altar.

9. tyb51

I think you just might be confused on how to work with variables. On the website there is one written tutorial which I once started. I think it explains how to add variables
    https://atlasbots.wixsite.com/visualrm/1-getting-started-the-interface

10. Tritan

Hey, fantastic script bot so far but I have a few questions. How can I skip skill total worlds when world hopping? I thought maybe I could add a condition that checks chat dialogue for "you'd need a total level of..." but it doesn't loop and it keeps trying to perform the world hop action.

Also say I wanted a condition to trigger after a certain number of the same item is on the ground at a coordinate how would I get that to work? Not as a stack like (take item (x) ) but as something like (take item, take item, take item...) x number of times. I tried every combination in the groundItem condition using quantity, value, visible, unnoted,... etc. For example, I want the condition to trigger after there are 28 copies of an item at a coordinate.

#1850 Tritan, Jul 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  11. tyb51

By using the whitelist/blacklist filter you should be able to select which worlds to hop to. if you notice an issue with it hopping to certain worlds it shouldn't hop to, let me know.

As for your usecase. I could implement/adjust some of the query conditions. But can you specify exactly what you are trying to do?

12. Moonpiedude

13. Tritan

Yeah, I just realized World Hop let you scroll further lol, was kinda hard to notice in the UI. I did try it and found that when I blacklist skill750 and skill500 and whitelist f2p it still tried to go to skill750 f2p worlds, but correctly skips skill500 worlds.

In the other script bot, I'm hesitant to post item because of its low trade volume, but I found a workaround using a timer.

14. BobbyDazzler

Does anyone know how I can find / use the Custom Web Maker.. it says to download it on the bot store but I cannot find it.

15. Gelbfieber22

Not that important but does anybody know why the the mouse marker on the OverlayToggle is offset from where the mouse actually is? It's displaying the movement properly just at the wrong place

16. tyb51

It indeed seems to have been removed. I wil think of an alternative to fix this is Runemate Web doesn't work.
    That is weird. Is it every time you try out. Or just once?

17. Gelbfieber22

Found the source of the problem which was a problem on my end. Had my custom display scaling on Windows set to 125% messing up the OverlayToggle. Not sure how to fix it though since my eyes start hurting really fast if the text is too small :(

18. Chingling1

Hey, yesterday I was trying to string together some banking logic for retrieving multiple items, i'm not sure if my implementation is correct but in trying multiple ways there seems to be an issue with withdrawing the Strength cape specifically. When set to withdraw all it seems to not be able to select the option and when using visual rm preset it will not do anything and restart the loop.

19. tyb51

20. ziplock1738

Did the lite version get updated from weekly hours to monthly hours?