1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. spudleap

Yes, I was actually running it before the update and restarted it immediately after without changing any settings.

I can try it again later but I’m a little reluctant since it gets charged for each attempt.

Edit: not sure what was going on, but this is now resolved. Sry for crying wolf.

#1421 spudleap, Oct 13, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  2. joshj1108

@Defeat3d Does not use ardy cloak 3 from ferox... Just keeps drinking from the pool. Ive lost close to a dollar trying to run it. Runs great once it gets to Zulrah. I just have to force it there and then it stops unexpectedly.

3. Tyler Eddy

keeps getting stuck in the bank for me, goes to the infinite bank tab and won't scroll or do anything even if i drag the pots and food and other stuff i need right to the top of my bank. note: it gets stuck at: Withdrawing 1 of ^Zul-andra teleport

4. Denn ise

Hee Defeat3d,
    ik wil het gebruiken op me GIM Account, maar dan moet ik Ibans staff gebruiken.
    Is het mogelijk om deze toe te voegen of is dit geen optie?

ik hoor t graag!

5. sbitter7

I think game update last night has messed the script bot up.

Hasteroth likes this.
  6. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

RuneMate is currently going through a bunch of maintenance required for this bot to function correctly again. When the client is functioning accordingly again, I will look into any issues left for this bot to run long sessions again.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 21, 2021, Original Post Date: Dec 15, 2021 ---
    As of now the bot should be functional again, if you run into any issues feel free to let me know by responding to this thread or on Discord.

Denn ise likes this.
  7. Nikkids02

Honestly I didn't even mind baby sitting each run but now it just eats one piece of food and moves to a spot close by on the minimap and stands. This script bot has WENT to absolute shit since the bank space update was released.

I retract my statement it has been since updated and is now working again. (was writing the review as the fix was in progress)

#1427 Nikkids02, Dec 22, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  8. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

are you following the instructions?

9. Nikkids02

yes i have used it for multiple accounts for a long time. it is fixed now but for a while it wasnt working at all and bank standing.

Thanks for the update!

10. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

there was no update

11. Nikkids02

yeah well something got changed and now it actually works. it stopped working when osrs put out the buyable bank space update. it would eat one food and say "moving to minimap location" and just stand after charging 14 cents. anyway its all good. it does what it says

12. seanjohnson310

13. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Bot is currently crashing on setup due to a change in the client. Will be resolved ASAP.

seanjohnson310 likes this.
  14. seanjohnson310

THANK YOU DEFEAT3D FOR TAKING YOUR TIME REPLYING , - out of curiossity ,is this also true of the other "prime" programmes, likes barrows.. none are working for me and ive lost about $4.00 on starting them with no luck so far,

15. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

It is for all the ones that require an equipment setup.

16. seanjohnson310

ok , thank you again for replying, i cant wait for your scripts bots to be back online, they are my favourite on here, using zulrah i have over 700 kc now in a week and no ban :D "BRAVO" to you

17. Scott Fothergill

Since the update to stop the bot crashing on startup, it stands in the instance and wont attack. NPC attack settings are fine.

18. jeffaa

can we get like a notification when the bot is working again? cost a bit much to keep trying!

19. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I will be posting here as soon as it's fixed

BnoBno and seanjohnson310 like this.
  20. Kernal Oniel

I just came back from a long break and used to use this bot often. It used to work great but I let it sit for an hour and I've died 16 times with 0 kills... Watched it for a bit and it gets half way through a kill and sits there....

From reading in the posts here I guess any bot that requires equipment setups are not functioning?