1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. seanjohnson310

hey dude, def3ated has replied earlier in the thread acknowledging the faults, and has said he will post on here when its fixed... be patient , the guy is fixing life for us xx
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2022, Original Post Date: Dec 31, 2021 ---
    do we have any update yet for an eta?

Nikkids02 and Kernal Oniel like this.
  2. Nikkids02

i did try yesterday and still not up and running. the man will get to it probably after or during the weekly update. keep up the good work defeated

seanjohnson310 likes this.
  3. seanjohnson310

fair enough, I don't mind waiting for it to update, but id like a rough timeframe just so that I know whether or not to be renewing my members, the account I use the zulrah bot with is only used for zulrah, so its sat idle at the moment, and I'm wasting money on keeping starting up the bot... not only IRL as its costing me both money on my runemate account to pay to run the bot on tests, and the hours on the main runemate application... but also in game currency is being wasted between the memberships that aren't being utilised, GP spent on reviving my character and obviously the GP not being earned as the bot isn't working... I don't think asking for an update is unreasonable.

4. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I'll have a look at it hopefully tomorrow.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2022, Original Post Date: Jan 4, 2022 ---
    Issues have been resolved locally, am now pushing to the store after which the bot's functionality should be restored very soon.

5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

seanjohnson310 and Nikkids02 like this.
  6. Nikkids02

7. ddhops

hey was working pretty sweet yesterday apart from the delay to start attacking first snake . now attacks first snake and spam clicks it and its failing with prayers and constantly running into venom etc is this just for me or everyone else too?

8. seanjohnson310

This exact thing is happening with me too, this update is even worse than it was a few days ago. no prayer selected, no clicking on zulrah, running into the toxic cloud and just standing there. over the past 2 weeks this bot has just got me to a point where I'm now going to use up the remaining balance on my runemate account, and then look at another site for zulrah scripts bots. This is wasted money and time.

9. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I ran into these problems during my testing too and restarting my stuff solved the issues. I don't think I can do anything about them from my end.

10. ddhops

Okay I’ll give it a go again hopefully sorts it out
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2022, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2022 ---
    hey man nah theres def something wrong with it its multi clicking zulrah all the time and not changing ptays correct at all

11. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Unfortunately I can't do anything about it right now
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2022 ---
    Am now looking into the spam clicking issue.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2022 ---
    I have addressed and fixed the issue, push incoming.

12. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

13. Kernal Oniel

14. justbottingbro

dude this is broken, script bot keeps freezing runemate and i've had to reset the instance loads, finally got it to start running and it attacked during first phase then refused to do anything and kept trying to telly via ring of dueling and no succesful kills. any chance i can get a refund for all of today so i can try again when this is working properly?

15. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

it is working properly
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2022, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2022 ---
    Could be latency yeah, make sure you're on a low ping world

16. ddhops

Thanks I’ll give it a go and let ya know how it goes. ❤️
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2022, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2022 ---
    all fixed thank you legend

Defeat3d likes this.
  17. JJBTMWNT

I have been using this for an hour now and have noticed that it constantly clicks late on the second stun from zulrah. It also seems to prioritise camera angle over attacking even when zulrah is in view. Apart from that its fairly smooth.

Also it likes to walk through gas to the other side of zulrah waiting through a phase for the next.

#1457 JJBTMWNT, Jan 8, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
  18. justbottingbro

bot is broken, bot freezes/crashes on load up half the time so i have paid for instances i havent gotten any use out of, when it does load up and attempts to kill zulrah it either spam clicks one spot for no reason, constantly tries to walk through fog til it suicides itself or tries to swap gear when it clearly needs to eat. multiple deaths in a row with zero kills. im an iron man so now this bot has wasted the rare 20 antivenoms i had for 4 kills in 9 instances i have paid for.

what can you do about this?

beyond this fuckery and in the future are you able get it to run without antivenom and antipoisions instead?

19. Kernal Oniel

Going to a low ping world fixed getting hit by both stuns, but still get hit by the second 1 100% of the time.

Down to 1 death per 100 kills tho. :)

20. JJBTMWNT

What stats and gear are you running?