1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug I have not been able to bot for months now!

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Hit My Gong, May 1, 2022.

1. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

I've tried bloody everything to try get the client working for me and haven't tried for about a fortnight, as i gave up.

It was the issues everyone was having for a while, having to remove the old runemate,. clear cache etc, and runemate file and then reinstall... I tried everything and more but nothing fixed it..

Tried all I knew today, to no avail...

I believe it's because there is this "nulled" version of RuneMate that won't allow me to remove it!!

Can anyone give assistance on how I can remove this uninstallable RuneMate, and hopefully start botting again. Ty.
    Picture below: how do i remove this??
    https://i.gyazo.com/57c8fb7668f43b4785318ba825290677.png

When i try to remove it gives me this.

https://i.gyazo.com/f5ebe08372c4892761d59270f4f9c223.png

And I've updated every bloody driver from Sydney to bloody Perth and I just wanna bloody bot please... I've spent hundreds. Ill spend hundreds more if I could just get the thing going again.

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

@Hit My Gong I don't know for sure, but it seems like you have this orphaned Runemate version & possibly don't have java installed now?

After the transition to Runemate 3.0, Runemate now uses java 11 64 bit if I recall correctly

What happens if you just try to install the current version of Runemate? And take note of where you're installing it to, and navigate to that location and run it. I mention navigating to the location as you might have an old version of RM installed still.

Also if you look through your programs folders (there might be multiple program folders) do you see any old Runemate versions? You can try to delete them manually and reinstall, and the new RM should install the needed new Java 11.

tl;dr just try to manually delete the old version from your programs folder (navigating through your files) and install the new one, and try installing java 11 if needed

Hit My Gong likes this.
  3. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

I've done all of this so, idk, I'll give it another go..

4. Party

Party Client Developer

Java either isn't installed or isn't on your PATH.

Also, best place to go for support is the Discord.

CuppaJava likes this.
  5. Swych

CuppaJava likes this.
  6. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Any chance you manually deleted the C://Program Files (x86)/RuneMate or C://Program Files/RuneMate folder? Can you share if either of those directories exist on your machine and a screenshot of their contents? If they don't exist you will likely have to manually remove the program from the Windows uninstall program list. Here is a tutorial on how to do that: https://www.howtogeek.com/314734/ho...rams-from-the-windows-uninstall-program-list/.

CuppaJava likes this.