1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Zulrah prime and Barrow prime bugged!

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by PRODIIIGY, May 9, 2022.

1. PRODIIIGY

On the zulrah premium bot, all it was when i start is the bot just checks the trident charges over and over again....

on the barrow premium bot from robinpc, it does the same thing, checks charges over and over, when i tried to use a crystal bow, magic shortbow, etc (which shows as supported items) it sais that those items are not supported.

i am very irritated because ive lost money trying to start these bots and cant get any premium bot to work..

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by American Express, May 12, 2022
  3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Tutorial - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

This is the Client and Site Support sub forum - this is for issues with the RuneMate Client, not individual bots.

If you are having issues with individual bots, please post in the appropriate forum thread and report the bug to the Bot Author so they can fix it.

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
    Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

4. Jhinn

@PRODIIIGY This will be fixed today for Prime Barrows. This started happening after a recent OSRS update.
    I have informed the author of Prime Zulrah as well about this. Thanks for reporting.
    Feel free to DM me if you run into any more issues.