1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiHomes 2.4.3

Furnishing the homes of Gielinor since 2020

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Hi, unfortunately this bot receives only 0-6 hours of usage a day so the time required to implement this wouldn't be worth the time unless it increased usage considerably. The amount of time put into this bot already far outweighs the profits :(

2. Raffo

That's completely understandable but I do think the lack of using teleport spells over tablets is one of the reasons for the lack of use because it's not very iron friendly and most OSRS players are irons

3. GodModeOn

Keeps stopping. I'll restart it and it runs for like 10-15 mins then stops again

4. Trinitae

Yeah I keep getting "Max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot." Not sure what's up with that. it was working for like 15 min or so earlier.

--Edit--

The door to Larry's house was closed. The bot would just stand there and not open it, idle and log out, with the error message above.

--Edit--

Also, afterwards, teleported to castle wars and once it opened the bank interface it just stopped running, claiming "Runescape appears to have been closed or disconnected."

I think this bot has a lot of good work done to it! It seems to be there, just small things here and there that could be touched up! Would greatly appreciate your investigation. Thank you for all your time thus far!

#144 Trinitae, Nov 24, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
  5. Aidden

The rs appears to have closed is a runemate message, unrelated to the bot. So nothing for me to do there.
    As for the Max path fails that means the pathing is having issues with the doors for some reason. I'll have to investigate

6. Chuckytucky

Hey Aidden, great bot you have there, but just some updates regarding the max path builds, I have noticed that it happens specifically to some of the Ardougne and majority of the Hosidius contracts, kindly investigate if you have a chance to. Thanks!

7. Aidden

8. Aidden

9. Aidden

10. Anonymous Boar

Just saying Hi to @Aidden. It would be nice to have support for this to be able to use this on my ironman. :)

11. FrederickWestover

Attached is the log... I've restarted, switched osrs applications, and tried changing osrs visual settings - which consistently prints out this log (stands at any bank and opens and closes it after collecting all materials).

Attached Files:

12. Aidden

Thanks for that. The only way i was able to reproduce the issue you're having was to have Use Amy's saw and Use rune pouch selected and NOT have air runes in the rune pouch. The bot doesn't currently support managing the pouches runes so that's why it's happening. This particular case should definitely be handled more gracefully and should shut the bot down as it does when you aren't using the rune pouch and it can't find the runes, so i'll look at fixing that up.

Is that the setup you were using? If not then i'll need more information to figure out what's going on for you.

13. FlyEaglesFly

@Aidden running your MaxiHomes script bot and about an hour and half into the bot, it shut down because it failed to make a path. The log i attached i think is what you may need?

Attached Files:

14. Aidden

Hmm that log is missing the part where it stopped. Can you send me the runescape and runemate log with the same datestamp please

15. FlyEaglesFly

im not sure where to find this? I had closed out of bot and everything when i went to bed last night.

16. Aidden

If you open runemate and click help and view logs it will be in that folder

17. FlyEaglesFly

Im not sure which one it is, but these are the two logs from about 20 minutes prior to the one i sent before.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2023, Original Post Date: Mar 3, 2023 ---
    It stopped again, "failed path"

Attached Files:

18. Aidden

19. battulga

Expert version have some bug when it comes to talk to Amy with npc contact it doesn't take the next task.

20. Ras Al Ghul

Good script bot but seems to be some pathing errors when going to Jess' house in Ardy sometimes and Larry's house in Fally.