1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Motherlode Mine 1.4.113

The only MLM you can trust.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

2. CuppaJava

3. CuppaJava

4. CuppaJava

5. staunchy

Hey love the motherload bot, been working a treat. But now I've unlocked the gem bag it stops whenever I try to turn that setting on 5/5 otherwise

6. CuppaJava

Can you pm me the last few dozen lines of the log (found in help > view logs) or let me know what error message you're seeing etc? I don't know what could cause this tbh

7. chubika

Can you please refund me for 2 hours? I had a bug while it would be stuck at launch AND a bug where it would try to bank the lamp (random event) instead of using it. and it just sat there.
    Screenshot and Screenshot

8. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa MotherlodeMine with a new update entry:

Cuppa MotherlodeMine v1.4.72 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 27, 2022, Original Post Date: Sep 27, 2022 ---
    Sure I've sent a refund

Just to clarify, the "closed or disconnected" message is a runemate bug (not specific to my bot) and you can find some potential fixes on the forums if it happens consistently.

The second issue sounds like some weird edge case of the new Genie handler code that Party added to Runemate recently. If it continues giving you issues you can disable the genie handler in settings I think.

But yeah refunded anyway :p

9. CuppaJava

10. CuppaJava

11. john cardoso

man... the bot collects the ores literally at the exact moment that the ores reach the cart... lol.. like come on , do you want people to get banned? ... its okay to make the script bot 1 second less efficient if it means we can use the script bot in peace , ya know ... lmao.. just try a little bro... just think a little bit & try a little, but dont just get accounts banned - appreciate it, champ
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 4, 2022, Original Post Date: Oct 4, 2022 ---
    my bad.. just gotten several accounts banned & im pretty sure it was from this bot which at one point i know was solid as fuck.. id run it like crazy with no problems

12. CuppaJava

Uh... what? I'm not understanding what the issue is here. The paydirt reaches the sack a few seconds after the bot puts it in the hopper. So as soon as the bot puts the final load of paydirt into the hopper it'll start heading towards the sack, as even a real player would know that the sack will now be full. I also don't know what "cart" you're referring to.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your concern, I don't see why there would be a delay here.

Also this is all super condescending and unnecessary. Christ. "ya know ... lmao... just try a little bro... just think a little bit & try a little, appreciate it champ."

Sorry you got banned but that's always a risk while botting. It might have been from this bot, but also definitely could have been from others. I've used this bot a lot without bans, and don't consider it a high risk activity. And like I said I'm not sure what you consider not "solid" about this bot anymore.

13. CuppaJava

14. Weels0n

Think you need to have a look at this bot CuppaJava.
    I logged into an account for the first time in 5 weeks, played mobile for about an hour then swapped to PC to bot. 37 minutes into using the free version of this bot and BOOM, perma-ban.

15. CuppaJava

Shoot I'm really sorry to hear that of course. The account had been inactive, you botted 37 minutes and it got banned...? No other botting lately? That's... extremely unlucky. I guess maybe they were looking at your account very closely since it was inactive or maybe the mobile to PC tipped them off somehow?

I'll see what I can figure out, but really sorry anyway.

16. CuppaJava

17. CuppaJava

18. CuppaJava

19. pietystruck

Three issues otherwise flawless.
    - Lower Far west option will randomly mine the obstruction that is for Lowest west area then continue far west. (Pointless to mine the obstruction) and looked bot like as it did it everytime. For this reason I started using Lower west and has been flawless.
    - Bot managed to get a genie lamp at the same time that the bot was trying to deposit ore into bank. It continuously clicked the lamp to try bank it (its unbankable).
    -Sometimes once it has mined full inventory , it will drop 1 pay dirt then run to deposit the paydirt

Since using lower west ive gotten over 30 hours past couple days and no issues on two accounts.

Cheers.

#159 pietystruck, Nov 13, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
  20. CuppaJava

@pietybuild I appreciate the feedback :)

Ah yeah, honestly when I use the bot I pretty much always use "Lower West" as it's close & consistent. The others may have some quirks, I can try to look into these more soon.

This one is a bit of a quirk with Runemate tbh. Party added the genie feature recently, and his code should be handling all genie logic... But I can look into it and see what can be done. If I set the bot to close the bank when it has a lamp in the inv, his code should kick back in. I think. Will look into it as well.

This can have a few different causes but it's *probably* intentional. The bot intentionally fills the sack just under 80 (I forget the number) & then deposits another full inventory to "overfill" the inv. The wiki has more info, but yeah, by my understanding this should be alright.

Either way thanks for the feedback and I'll look more info these.