1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Client unresponsive

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Eidasythe, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Eidasythe

Since one of the last updates (not sure which particular one) my client becomes unresponsive - the part/frame of the client where the game is supposed to be becomes frozen or black. Sometimes the game shows again but I'm not able to click anything - it becomes completely frozen. In a different case, the "frame" of the client (the part where the PLAY, STOP, SETTINGS buttons are) disappears. Did not have any problems not even a week ago. Tested it on multiple PCs (one running win 7, the other win 8.1).

See photo: 3 open clients on 1 desktop. 2 of them are missing the content and just show the "frame"..

http://imgur.com/9iJw77G

#1 Eidasythe, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #7 by Arbiter, Sep 23, 2015
  3. Hoodz

Hoodz Alpaca master

remove your name from the picture!

4. kristiaan

Had the same issue last night. I think the staff is already aware of this issue :)

5. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

We are not aware of this bug and need reproduction steps to investigate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. kristiaan

yesterday when i starter hPyramid plunder, it started running and then i minimized it.
    After 2 minutes i tried re-opening the client (expand it) and i blocked and the screen turned black.
    When i clicked the "stop" button i took the client a few minutes then i worked fine again.
    I though it was the script bot which still had some flaws so i went to use Alpha outpost fisher, and i had exactly the same bug. So to make sure it was the client i tried Maxi Herblore on my laptop and yes, i had the same problem. :) ly ;)

7. Eidasythe

Not so sure about when this happens as its pretty uneven but I am pretty sure the most times it's caused by minimizing and maximizing the client back. Also, proggies usually disappear when I do this.

8. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Please create a new thread when you have more information. In the meantime, let's cross our fingers and hope the update today fixed it.