1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Could not find stylesheet

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Aidden, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

I swear to god if this happens all the time like on the old versions imma kill you
    Code (Text):
    2. Feb 10, 2016 2:02:55 PM com.sun.javafx.css.StyleManager loadStylesheetUnPrivileg
    3. ed
    4. INFO: Could not find stylesheet: file:/C:/Users/aidden/RuneMate/temp/PrimaryStag
    5. e.css
    6. Feb 10, 2016 2:02:55 PM com.sun.javafx.css.StyleManager loadStylesheetUnPrivileg
    7. ed
    8. INFO: Could not find stylesheet: file:/C:/Users/aidden/RuneMate/temp/PrimaryStag
    9. e.css
    10. Feb 10, 2016 2:02:55 PM com.sun.javafx.css.StyleManager loadStylesheetUnPrivileg
    11. ed
    12. INFO: Could not find stylesheet: file:/C:/Users/aidden/RuneMate/temp/PrimaryStag
    13. e.css
    @Arbiter

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by Arbiter, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Explain when this happens better @Aidden. I have a hunch that is happens when two clients are trying to read/write/delete the same file. This can happen when one quickly closes a running client and starts a new one. If this can be confirmed then @Cloud has to find a more graceful way of handling this. Could be as simple as not trying to delete the resource and simply overwriting at startup (and silently failing if the file is in use and using the existing file).

4. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Unfortunately I don't know when it occurred. I'll see if I can reproduce it later.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk

5. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Assuming it's not an issue anymore. Please repost if it occurs again (with reproduction steps if consistently reproducible).