1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Runemate Is Failing To Retrieve Action List

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Stopper Blocker, May 6, 2016.

1. Stopper Blocker

The latest update is causing a problem for my bot: (GameObject).getDefinition().getActions() returns an empty list ([]) in Alkharid Agility Course rooftop @ the "Zip line" game-object. It should be returning: ["Teeth-grip "].

Is anyone else experiencing any similar issues?

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by Stopper Blocker, May 11, 2016
  3. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Wouldn't make sense for it to be on our end.

4. Stopper Blocker

It's retrieving the object but it's not getting the "correct" action list. I'll keep playing around with it. I may have overlooked something.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2016, Original Post Date: May 6, 2016 ---
    Just to give this thread closure, the reason was that the GameObject query was returning two "Zip-line" GameObjects: one decoration with no listed actions and the other one with actions. I simply account for this in my bot, now.

Thanks for the response @Vaped, this thread may be closed :)

5. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

@Stopper Blocker
    You and I are having the same problem! This is new too! It seems to only happen sometimes, but it is definitely a new issue! @Vaped Please make sure this is not something on your end, as this problem did not exist until recently, and it showed up in both our bots with the new update.

6. Stopper Blocker

@awesome123man

This is definitely a new issue. I am not sure if this is a Runescape bug or a Runemate bug. In any case, to fix this issue, I just check if there are actions attributed to some GameObject in the Al-Kharid Agility Course.

awesome123man likes this.
  7. SlashnHax

You can specify actions in your query to make sure that you always get the correct one.