1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL 2.7.26

Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!

1. Chaotic Cbow

Chaotic Cbow The Unknowns

When opening bot the settings appear on OSRS. But after selecting fletch or string, oak longbows in my instance, the bot does not start. The settings however are still visible with no action taking place after selecting start.

2. CrunchIzzle

Oh and one other thing I just noticed with the bot. I bought a ton of maple logs to do some arrows shafts since they are by far the most money efficient. I have everything set properly using preset one, but the bot doesn't seem to recognize maple and I am assuming any type of log that isnt regular logs to make arrow shafts. Is this intended or a bug?

3. The1KZ

Hello, im having problems. I start the bot, selecting arrow shafts for an unlimited amount of time, it opens bank takes out the knife and regular logs and just consistently clicks the knife to the logs

4. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

OSRS or RS3? This should have been fixed for osrs in the last update. If it's RS3 try turning on the make-x progress window in your runescape settings. Let me know if that fixes it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 8, 2016 ---
    Only regular logs are supported for shafts at the moment, sorry.

5. Alen

Alen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Having some trouble running the bot on RS3. Nothing happens after I press "start". I mean nothing at all. The settings window isn't even closing after the click. Just stands there.

upload_2016-9-10_17-50-35.png

6. Aidden

Don't use the goal settings, i think it's broken. Just set it to 0 and it should work. But first, try manually closing the settings window after pressing start. Let me know how it goes.

7. Alen

Alen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yepp, works fine without messing around goal settings. :) I think you should try to fix the goal setting as it's quite handy.

8. Aidden

If you've used my woodcutter in the past couple of months you should have seen the system that uses. When i rewrite this it will use that same ui and all of it's features. I'm working on making the ui easy to use with other bots on and off but i don't have a lot of time for it atm. Might rewrite this before my fisher but we'll see.

9. max4186

Yeah this is pretty buggy at the moment, the start menu is bugged unless you do 0 and when it's actually running it legit looks like a bot. It's so fidgety when taking items out and miss clicks like 3 times trying to take them out. I've also had some points where when it's trying to open the bank, it'll right click a person at GE and just sit there until I manually go into the bank.

Other than that, great script bot, been using it and look forward to future updates.

10. Aidden

All of that misclicking and 'fidgety' behaviour is client side and you should try appealing to @Cloud to look into it. The GE misclick is also a client issue, it should be moving the mouse to close that window so that it can try again but if it's not then @Cloud needs to look into it.

11. max4186

https://vgy.me/uezeGW.png

It keeps getting stuck on things like this, bot is pretty much useless cause it requires 100% attention to make sure it hasn't stopped on that screen when it's meant to be opening the bank.

12. juicedaddy

I have been trying too get this bot too start from 9/13/16 until today 9/16. I sadly have not gotten it too start even once after trying multiple different options. It just stays on start no matter how much you click start. Your scripts bots are awesome!

13. rasan

Guys is it me or are the actions performed by Maxi fletcher on rs3 slow?

14. Aidden

Client issue not a bot issue. @Cloud please fix.
    Did you try leaving the goal level or amount as 0?

15. juicedaddy

Thank you Aidden fixed changed too 0 now works.

16. 0liver

Hey If the gui pops up i fill it out and click start but nothing happens and the gui window is still open ( seems like it does no accept the start button )
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 22, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 22, 2016 ---

update: left the amount on 0 now it works.

gj on bot thanks

17. The1KZ

On Osrs...only uses regular logs for fletching arrow shafts. i start with maple or such logs and it banks them all and only takes out regualr logs. am i doin somthing wrong?

18. Aidden

No, it only supports normal logs for shafts right now

19. The1KZ

ohhh ok my bad, it does say in the features list that it supports fletching any log type, i just assumed that ment arrow shafts aswell

20. Aidden

When i wrote it i wasn't aware that you could use other logs for the shafts. When it's rewritten it will support all of them

The1KZ likes this.