1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runemate Supporter Changes

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by American Express, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Manual overrides to the subscription system are not supported. You should rather ask the Bot Author to fix the bugs in their bot that are keeping it from stopping itself as it should.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 12, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 12, 2016 ---
    So many issues with this post. Botting 20 hours a day on a single account is highly discouraged, whether you're paying or not. And as I clearly said in my post, your gains include experience/levels which has a very tangible value in that it is making your account more valuable both to yourself and for later resale. It's the equivalent of having contractors remodel your house. Even though it's the same house, you can bet your sorry ass you'll be paying those contractors for their time and services. The Staff, myself included, is getting very tired of this sort of ungratefulness. There's no such thing as a free lunch in this world and you should consider yourselves lucky that we still offer so much without asking for payment. Keep this attitude up and that will change soon as we get more and more disgruntled with the way some people in the community are behaving. I challenge you to compare us to any competitor from a quality to price standpoint and find one that is better. You won't.

Insomniac, hegsmate, Derk and 2 others like this.
  2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Dicks out for Arbiter

3. Jhinn

I really like these changes and I'm looking forward to the future!

4. hegsmate

At-least with the quality of life changes, hopefully RM expands even larger :)

5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Well, I opened up a can of worms with this thread :rolleyes:

6. Jourikoks

I think that non-supporters would now create more runemate accounts to bot more then the 200 hours max a month

Driftson likes this.
  7. Party

Party Client Developer

In which case they will find themselves banned on all current and future accounts. If people are genuinely thinking about being that greedy, they need to re-evaluate their life choices.

#47 Party, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2016
  8. max4186

How would you do that? Can't people with dynamic IP's just restart their modem and make a new account and have 200 more hours?

9. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Doing so would mean they can't log in to their old account without it registering the new ip with our servers so we'd still know that it was them because they'd have 2 accounts logging in from the same ip.

#49 Aidden, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016