1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Perfect Bot!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by thelloppnation, Oct 7, 2016.

1. thelloppnation

So i recently started botting and to do so i had to read all the guides on here in-order to avoid getting ban and the a certain phrase always comes up "Blend in" can someone who is a successful botter show me what a blended in bot "appearance " and skills look like?

2. joshyd123

Generally people that have played RS for a while can easily tell who is botting. This is generally due to a shitty, or outdated bot. Problems to look for are delayed clicking, the bot using the same clicking patterns, taking the same amount of time between clicks, banking slowly, and even certain outfits. Use gear that isn't common. Level your stats evenly, don't get 99 div on a level 20 account. If you want it to primarily be a skiller then level several different skills when you bot. Don't stay at the same place for more than 6 hrs at a time without logging. Pretty straight forward stuff, just be careful, try and watch your bots behavior for several hours before leaving them unattended, and play legit as much as you can.