1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2.4.1 - Revamped Interaction Part 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cloud, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Since the early days of RuneMate, we've been plagued by complaints of subpar interaction. This is the beginning to the end of that. I'll let @SlashnHax go over the details, but by getting him access to a few additional hooks he was able to greatly improve the successful interaction rate.This introduced a couple bugs initially, which is why we delayed writing this post. We hope that the majority of them are now resolved. So @SlashnHax, what's next? ;)

Also thanks to everyone who helped contribute in this update who I can't think of currently (including myself, @Party, @Arbiter, our local neighborhood ninja, and some old friends)

2. Toksik

Wonderful news! :D Hopefully Thieving bots will appear soon! :)

3. Fizzell

Fizzell ScriptScriptScript

So instead of hopping around with the mouse I can finally use .interact :)?

4. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

It's a work in progress but I'd say so, expect a few more rapid updates over the next day or two.

Phukit, Fizzell, Snufalufugus and 3 others like this.
  5. Party

Party Client Developer

Thanks bae

Geashaw likes this.
  6. Triage

Thanks for the continued development, appreciate everything you guys are doing. (y)

Phukit and Geashaw like this.
  7. ozdev

Thanks for everything you guys do, but unfortunately after the update, I keep getting this error.
    Basically the bot just withdraws using preset 1, a full inv of raw rocktails + urns, and cooks them. It works for 30-60 seconds cooking, but it then opens up the bank chest, withdraws using '1' and then bot quits and I get this error.
    Code (Text):
    1. java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to retrieve the value of aqf.f for 7032160796044089614; nested exception is:
    2.     java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast aja to aqf
    3.     at aux.iIiiiiIiii.case(eb:920)
    4.     at aux.iIiiiiIiii.serialize(eb:616)
    5.     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
    6.     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    7.     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    8.     at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:324)
    9.     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:200)
    10.     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:197)
    11.     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    12.     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:196)
    13.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:568)
    14.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:826)
    15.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.lambda$run$0(TCPTransport.java:683)
    16.     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    17.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:682)
    18.     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    19.     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    20.     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    21. Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast aja to aqf
    22.     at java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleImpl.newClassCastException(MethodHandleImpl.java:361)
    23.     at java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleImpl.castReference(MethodHandleImpl.java:356)
    24.     at aux.iIiiiiIiii.case(eb:959)
    25.     ... 17 more

8. Exia

Can you also add the option for a quick interact? This option would obviously not be used for every interaction, but it would provide a way to designate that the Bot needs a short, almost straight line mouse path. When I was writing a combat bot a while ago the interaction's slow response time caused massive amount of misclicks. While Clouse is nice for anti-ban, it actually does the opposite sometimes by being far less accurate than a human with any computer skills would be.

Toksik likes this.
  9. Toksik

Quick interactions would be awesome. Especially for those situations that require quick actions, such as eating food in combat and so on.

10. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

How far along are you with the update?