1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Jhinn, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhinn

Would you mind writing a review? :)

2. back900

Ave 45 runs/hour sounds good. I currently get 39 runs/hr ave so good to see improvements coming :D Do you have an ETA?

3. kooma

Is ethereal outfits supported yet?

4. Jhinn

No ETA. I want to release a stable version. I continue to test it. If I'm happy with the test results, you'll know ;)

It is in V2.0

5. Yuuki Asuna

Yeah, no problem, but when I'm home :) This bot (and Quality Div) is one of the main reasons why I'm even going to be buying supporter again, considering what happened before. I'll be sure to write a detailed review showing how this bot is one of the best bots here right now :)

Also, quick question, does the bot stop when out of pure essence? I just remembered that I only have 9k pure essence left, and it'll run out of it soon ;c

I'm getting 55-65 runs/hr. Usually ~59 runs/hr

#225 Yuuki Asuna, Dec 1, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  6. back900

Didn't think that was possible without using Spirit Graahk?!?!
    I know I lose a little bit of time to failed mining/agility as only level 60 but not significant amounts. You managing that speed with this script bot?

7. Yuuki Asuna

Rob's Nature Runner Review

Positives:-
    • Hands down best runecrafting bot in RuneMate currently.
    • Supports Wilderness Sword.
    • Fills ALL pouches and then uses the preset.
    • Repairs your pouches.
    • Sleek and easy to use UI.
    • Constant Updates.
    • Extremely fast and effecient (in teleporting, getting into the nature altar, etc.).
    • Amazing antiban, I watched the bot for 25mins and it was super fast and never did something "bot-like" (such as clicking same location to cross wilderness wall, going to Mage of Zamorak, going to bank, etc.).

Negatives:-

This is gonna be hard, as this bot has literally everything that you would want for crafting nature runes and making tons of $$$

However, I'll list some of the things that can be added but not fully needed.
    • When teleporting via the Wilderness Sword, use the action bar instead of right clicking it in the equipment section and teleporting to Edgeville. By just clicking the corresponding button to where it's located in the action bar, it will teleport to Edgeville (Similiar to dropping fish).
    • When teleported to Edgeville, my screen was big enough to simply click on the banker. However, it kept clicking the "Bank Area" via the minimap and then clicking on the banker. Instead of doing this, you could simply search for a banker in your area and then click on them. If there isn't a banker, than go to the predefined area (Edgeville Bank in this case) and then click on the banker.
    • Surge whenever going to the Mage of Zamorak (Alpha Abyss Runner does this). This will make it look more legit and may even add a few extra runs/hr.
    • Log out when out of resources. This isn't that much of a big deal, but if it's out of Pure Essence, then log out and stop the bot.

Overall Impressions

This bot is a must have if you are runecrafting in RS3. Not only will it give you tons of money, it will give you a lot of experience as well. Combined it's amazing antiban and constant updates, what else can you ask for? Easily one of the best bots in RuneMate right now. Thanks a lot @RobinPC for making this free and blessing us with this bot.

~PuppyLover101
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 1, 2016 ---
    Sorry, didnt see your post. Yeah I average 58 to 63 runs/hr. Remember, it depends on your PC aswell.

http://i.imgur.com/1P9ItCd.png

Random screenshot when I saw ur post.

Gengsta, Jhinn and Wet Rag like this.
  8. back900

Well my PC doesn't lag if that is what you are implying. But to go from 40 runs to 60 runs is quite significant. You save 30s a run. Maybe I underestimate how much time I lose with failed mining/agility attempts. Also I am currently using small to massive so that means spend slightly longer in the bank.

Something that does slow the script bot down is when you are in the inner circle if the prayer round the map is close to where it wants to click in the centre it sometimes just spam clicks that for a while but that might be client rather than script bot related.

I do think the script bot could function a little faster in the abyss. It enters then moves map until it can see the mining/agility obstacle whereas it could just click on the map towards the obstacle rather than moving map first. Then when in inner section it goes slightly into the centre part where dark mage is before clicking the nature rune portal, it could save a couple seconds going straight for the portal maybe?!?

Honestly, I am happy with the results I am getting, if I got 50% more like you guys I would be even happier but not sure what is so different between us that you get those results other maybe lag which I just don't see right now.

9. Jhinn

The higher your levels are, the faster the bot will be eventually. With the newest version, I average between 40 - 53, so that's what you should be expecting from this bot.

Spamclicking is something on my end, but when developing, I took in consideration what I always do when crafting runes. I always spamclick on stuff. Is that something you'd like to see changed?

Calculations need to be done in order to find the closest rock. Then it has to check if it's in range of the player's view, and based on that , it either walks or clicks the obstacle. I had to implement this because people that run the bot on fixed were having problems. You'll see some improvements being made on that part though, it responds slightly faster now.

As for clicking near the dark mage, perhaps that's how far the bot can reach on the map? I can remember that if the map was big enough, it'll click much closer to the portal. I'll look into it regardless.

Thanks for the detailed feedback.

10. dmacphail

Something not terribly useful for anyone but myself, but it appears that if I have the Wilderness Sword in my inventory and not equipped it will not teleport and will instead try to equip the sword.

This account does not have 40 attack, and I know it doesn't take long to get - just a suggestion I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. back900

Yeah the script bot currently uses the teleport from the equip tab so therefore 40 att is currently required to use.

What is the best settings to use the script bot? Is fixed mode best? Using the pre-EOC interface or the EOC interface?

12. Jhinn

I use resizable non-legacy.

dmacphail likes this.
  13. back900

ok I found out that the inner mage part was just because my map was too small so I increased it's size.

With increasing map size sometimes the script bot will click past the Zamorak mage before then getting the teleport.

Also sometimes the script bot will talk to Eliske or whatever his name by the wildy wall and that really slows down runs/hr as it wastes a while before realising it is talking to him.

14. Jhinn

All walking (to an endpoint) is random, to reduce the risk of creating patterns. I've never experienced that before. Usually it takes one second before the bot continues.

I guess it's fixed in V2.0 , but I can't say for sure :)
    Release is close

15. Bladeey

Keeps unequipping the wildy sword by mistake :/

16. dmacphail

Bot works great for the most part. One issue I have is my account having a low combat level and dying frequently.

Is there any way we could get information on the deaths when they occur? Whether pk'd or died in abyss etc.

Looking forward to v2.0!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Jhinn

unequipping is a missclick, and therefor client related. Luckily I wrote something so the bot will equip the sword again! You'll see this feature in V2.0

Version 2.0 includes a failsafe for that! If your health is low in the outer ring, it will teleport out and walk towards the bank to regen. I'm currently going through every class to improve my overall code-quality. Needs a bit more testing I'm afraid. You should be getting the new version within a week though.

18. Aerilien

I cant get the Abyssal titan to work. Tried both Obelysk and potions. It uses those well. But it doesnt renew/windraw. I tried putting pouch in the present and without (pouch at all times in inv). Position of items in bank First slot-Abyss titan pouch, 2-summ potion, 3- massive pouch. am i doing something wrong?

19. Jhinn

You got an acc for me to test it with? Only then I'm able to fix the bug.

20. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Just curious are you going to be adding support for other altars?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.