1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Rogues Den Wall Safes

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by kozzmo1, Jan 13, 2017.

1. kozzmo1

A pretty simple one to make I would assume. Just lets you choose which type of food you would like to withdraw, how many you want to withdraw, and then banks when full inventory or low food. Also giving the choice of using a stethoscope if 50 agility. Including the standard antibot securities as well. Would be an awesome bot in my opinion!

Game Mode: OSRS
    • Summary: Start at bank, withdraw x amount of food, close bank, run to wall safes, open safes till full inventory of gems or out of food.
    • Required stats: 50 thieving, optional 50 agility
    • Required quests: none
    • Required items: food, stethoscope optional
    • Other notes: ~400k gp/hr ~90k thieving xp/hr obviously this increases/decreases with or without stethoscope and is dependent upon thieving level as well

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Its pretty much 20k xp/hr

3. kozzmo1

not really there for the xp, its just an added bonus, which does increase as you level.

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

its roughly 30-50k gp/hr....

5. kozzmo1

Thank you for the input, however that's false, at level 50 (minimum level) I average 150k gp/hr and as I said it increases with level due to failing less frequently. Also 26k thieving xp/hr as well.

6. Snufalufugus

I have one of these made privately, but TBH it's really only good for ironmen. You get about 120k profit per hr and the xp is pretty abysmal. Even at 80+ theiving you can expect about 10 diamonds, 20 rubies, 40 emeralds, and 60 sapphires per hour. I'm not sure where you got your numbers from but they're not very accurate.

I could release it publicly, but it would have to be babysat at all times because it doesn't have any checks for other players implemented, such as accidentally crashing them or if you are getting crashed yourself.

7. kozzmo1

I'm currently using another bot website with a wall safe script bot and It has a calculator for xp rates and gp/hr that's where I got my numbers from. I just prefer this website and bot which is why I have requested it to be made on here. I just figure its a low risk type bot, not many people bothering you here as compared to a wc bot or something along the lines of that. How long have you been using that bot for that you've made? A public release would be awesome btw

8. botluvr

for rs3 would be awsome