1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Just a question I want a honest reply on, do you usually change tabs while mining? (If you play legit.)

2. percolf

This exactly. Anti-ban features can increase the ban chance if it isn't something people typically do.

Tgod1991 and Gengsta like this.
  3. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Its up again!

4. strongsick

5. anonimoes

Hello, Thanks to some guy on youtube i've started botting again. I have botted in the past. Even gold farmed. Getting banned was really exceptional back then haha.

Yesterday i started botting and today i'm already banned. i botted on my pure so it does suck but whatever..

I used qualityfighter and qvechickenfighter to get my 1 attack and 1 strength up to 30 atk and 40 strength.
    I mostly watched the bot, even talked sometimes.

Maybe wrong script bot, maybe someone reported me, maybe i did too much on one day. Who knows..

UPDATE: even less fun... My rs3 account that shared same login is also banned, that was my old main and oldest account.

#185 anonimoes, Jan 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  6. Djoels

It isn't that hard to use the format is it?
    1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)?
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used?
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
    4. Have you been banned previously?
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting?
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting?
    Well anyways, fresh account, killing chickens to 30 attack and 40 strenght in 1 day is asking for a ban.
    Nothing more to say about it imo. Not the fault of the bot nor the client.
    I'd suggest learning from this experience so you wont get banned this fast again.

Wet Rag likes this.
  7. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

You're fucking retarded for botting an obvious spot

8. Djoels

First post on RM, receives an answer from the squid, nightmare.

Qosmiof2 and Wet Rag like this.
  9. anonimoes

Its not a fresh account, i already had it for years i think. Also 67 ranged not botted.
    Used it for pking quite allot.
    I trained on chickens till approx 10 atk and str, than cows and after that minotaurs thingy's in barbarian.
    babysitted through it. Surrounded by other bots. I talked, traded some guys. i switcht weapons when needed. ate, walked etc. I'm thinking its more the bots fault tbh. But than again i'm fairly new to the new jagex. My experience comes from 2011. So this is just a lesson ^^

10. LassyK

1. What game mode? OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Divine Herblore Pro, Fizz Plank Maker, Alpha Agility (Only like 2-3 laps), and then Divine NMZ and QualityAlch
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previousl? None on this account.
    4. Have you been banned previously? Muted, not banned.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No, maximum three hours before I manually breaked.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Barrows gloves, slayer, and the occasional skill for a quest

#190 LassyK, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  11. chris121

@Party

I don't usually see reports like this here.

Could it be todo with how clouse now performs?

12. bottingsince2007

1. What game mode? OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? MaxiWoodcutter LITE (banking), MAXI Fisher (banking) , Exia miner AIO (banking), qualityfighter farmed a few chickens to get str/attk/def.. then a few cows so was about 20-25 combat level
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previousl? None on this account.
    4. Have you been banned previously? Nope.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Nope i botted back in the powerbot/rsbuddy days so im not stupid enough
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? walking smithing... i should have done more XD maybe do things differently next time XD

13. Rob K

1. What game mode? OSRS -1 day ban
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Divine Superheating
    4. Have you been banned previously? Nope.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? I was home from work for 3 days so I was botting a LOT but I was at my PC the entire time I was botting so if I got disconnected I reconnected and continued to superheat stuff. I did superheat close to 50k bars this week though. I was also in the same place -- Neiznot
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? I've been setting tasks for myself. When I finished my 100k steel bars I was going to go on and do some quests as I've gotten to 1200 overall level legitimately in 6 days by hand and Runemate just made the grind of the game so much easier. When I get my account back I'm going to do a ton of quests to off-set my balance between botting and play.

14. Djoels

50K bars in a week, there's your problem!

15. xdxdxd

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? osrs
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? primenmz
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
    4. Have you been banned previously? no
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? no
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes

16. Djoels

I call bs, not possible!@Party

#196 Djoels, Jan 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  17. xdxdxd

no bot is 100% safe, it was probably triggered by player reports.

18. Djoels

LIEEEES! Party bots are 110% banfree!

19. Thesnowmann

Thesnowmann Will review your bots upon request!

What Game Mode: RS3
    Which Bots: Tons, I created the Ironman Account specifically to bot. Maxiwoodcutter Lite, AlphaFighter, AlphaAgility, PrimeFishing Lite, MaxiCooker Lite, Quality Divination Lite, SudoChopper, SudoKFC, Celestial Runespan. But the bots I ran the most was PrimeFishing Lite, Maxicooker lite, Alpha Fighter, AlphaAgility.
    Which software: Just Runemate
    Banned Before: Nope, 2 day ban. Its weird though it let me log in first then when I opened runemate it kicked me off and showed me the ban timer.
    Suicide Botting: Not really. 5-8 hours a day, 10 on a Weekend Day. Typical length id play at times
    Play Legit: Not on this account, was trying to see if I can get a max cape on it without getting a ban.

20. kNockout

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    • What bots on Runemate have you used? MaxiChickenFighter , QualityFighter , Minotaurs
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    • Have you been banned previously? Yes , 2-3 years ago
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? Yes , got 45 defence 60 strength 40 attack in about 34 hours
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? I never played legit , only did tutorial island , talked to random guys while i was babysitting , and buying stuff from the GE and getting food and gear for the bot.