1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Swych
Resources:

Share This Page

Swych

Staff

If you're receiving an error that starts with java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError you need to restart RuneMate. Mar 11, 2024

1. JK91
      JK91
      Hey man any chance you can take a look at the Hexis con script and see what you can do about fixing the butler getting stuck behind door and the bot not recognizing this. It just spam clicks butler for supplies and then logs eventually. Kinda have to baby sit it to make sure it keeps going.

Or am I missing a specific way to run the bot/have my client setup to avoid this? Otherwise, great script.

Thanks!!
      1. Swych
        Swych
        I'd fix it but I'm very busy irl right now, sorry.
        Jan 12, 2020
    2. seeleythegod
      seeleythegod
      hey 2 quick questions about your contrsuction bot. first off how do i fix it from opening up the oak dungeon door and also how can i stop the butler from going on the inside of the door? prolly something on my end but other then that runs perfect .
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Nothing can be done on your end I believe. I'll push an update for it eventually, been real busy.
        Jan 2, 2020
    3. DunnyBuddy
      DunnyBuddy
      Hey man, the construction bot gets stuck when paying the butlers for fetching supplies. Just giving you some info in what ive seen!
      1. Swych
        Swych
        The bot hasn't been changed, so if it's not working it may be something on your end. I'd recommend building a money pot so that it's automatically taken when required.
        Dec 27, 2019
    4. Swych
      Swych
      After restarting your runescape and runemate clients you should be able to bot again. Please report any errors to the bot author.
    5. Swych
      Swych
      RuneMate is currently down after todays game update. Please don't try to run any bots until further notice.
      1. 40ozDillon likes this.
      2. 40ozDillon
        40ozDillon
        disregard my last then on chop n burn haha
        Nov 28, 2019
    6. Bryn Davies
      Bryn Davies
      Hey buddy, your construction bot will not start up for me. Is this a problem at my end or yours?
      1. Swych
        Swych
        It hasn't had any updates recently, so probably yours.
        Nov 22, 2019
    7. Swych
      Swych
    8. Swych
      Swych
      Tell me something I don't know
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Crows have an excellent memory and can remember a human face for several years.
        Nov 8, 2019
      3. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Boris Johnson is a soviet asset.
        Nov 8, 2019
      4. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself
        Nov 8, 2019
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
    9. Swych
      Swych
      Official Discord ID: 209803161987317762
    10. Swych
      Swych
      Aaaaand they're fixed thanks to quick work by @Cloud
    11. Swych
      Swych
      Some bots are temporarily down due to todays update. Please don't run any premium bots until further notice.
    12. JerryTheDino
      JerryTheDino
      Looking for a fix to your Hexis construction bot. Bot wont boot up. gives error message bot could not start (null)
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Not sure what's gone on there, not related to my bot anyway. Try rebooting your computer.
        Oct 25, 2019
      2. JerryTheDino
        JerryTheDino
        I have rebooted. This is the only bot giving me issues. Wont open at all, any ideas?
        Oct 25, 2019
      3. Swych
        Swych
        No clue, sorry.
        Oct 25, 2019
    13. Swych
      Swych
      Hexis Construction's Oak Doors SHOULD be fixed in the next update. Keep your eyes peeled.
    14. DefNotABotter
      DefNotABotter
      hey what will It take to keep you quite on me being jagex employee just figured out how to dm u
      1. DefNotABotter
        DefNotABotter
        wait this isn't dm
        Oct 12, 2019
      2. Swych
        Swych
        It’s alright I told arbiter to go easy on you
        Oct 15, 2019
        DefNotABotter likes this.
      3. DefNotABotter
        DefNotABotter
        Thanks. I am for sure not a botter.
        Oct 17, 2019
    15. Swych
      Swych
      PSA: I'm the community manager now.
      1. Wet Rag
    16. Wet Rag
      Wet Rag
      wtf i thought you've been a mod all these years
      1. Jhinn likes this.
      2. Swych
        Swych
        I've been mod in your heart all along
        Oct 4, 2019
      3. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        He's just been lying all these years. Just goes to show that liars end up with all the power. DISAPPOINTED! @Arbiter
        Oct 4, 2019
      4. Swych
        Swych
        Warning 1
        Oct 4, 2019
        Jhinn likes this.
    17. Jhinn
      Jhinn
      Gratz on staff : )
      1. Savior
        Savior
        so undeserved, i would be a much better mod... the way he treats her is absolutely disgusting, she deserves a nice man who respects her
        Oct 4, 2019
      2. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        Oct 4, 2019
        Derk likes this.
    18. Swych
      Swych
      Bots are now live and working as expected. Any errors ARE the authors faults and should be punished to the full extent of the law.
    19. Swych
      Swych
      The client is currently DOWN after todays OSRS update. Please do not run any premium bots until informed that it's back up and healthy.
      1. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        ETA?
        Sep 26, 2019
    20. Swych
      Swych
      If your bot seems to be having problems walking from one place to another it's due to on-going web issues and maintenance. Please be patient
      1. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        KEKW
        Sep 26, 2019
        Swych likes this.
      2. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        ETA?
        Sep 26, 2019