1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Swych
Resources:

Share This Page

Swych

Staff

If you're receiving an error that starts with java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError you need to restart RuneMate. Mar 11, 2024

1. Kuddly
      Kuddly
      In regards to the wintertodt I'll set it up it will do it's run, goes to bank and then when it comes back from the bank it'll go back to wintertodt through the gate and then it will click on the gate then click on it again back and forth until the timer runs out.
    2. foilhat420
      foilhat420
      is the agility pyramid script going to come back at all?
      1. Swych
        Swych
        I don't plan on it, but I might. I'm focussing on 1 script at a time right now.
        Mar 28, 2020
      2. foilhat420
        foilhat420
        ahh okay, cant remember if it was a premium script or not but shoulda been if not, ran super smooth for me
        Mar 29, 2020
    3. KleeM
      KleeM
      Construction bot is not doing anything. Lost 45 cents so far. I have done the prerequisites.
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Can you tell me your bot settings, any logs from the session (send the files in pm), and anything else you can think of?
        Mar 25, 2020
      2. jonkieftw
        jonkieftw
        there was a update on osrs that's why.
        Mar 27, 2020
    4. Swych
    5. Swych
      Swych
      Hexis Construction is now working as standard! Apologies for the downtime!!
      1. bladesrequiem
        bladesrequiem
        so it will pay the butler now? cool cool... can you look into it not building right away with full inventory? it loops often thanking the butler when it cant hold all the fetched items
        Mar 22, 2020
    6. titus ho
      titus ho
      construction bots stop clicking yes,
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Can you expand? I tested this yesterday and the bot and it was working. I'll have a second look right now, thank you.
        Mar 22, 2020
      2. Swych
        Swych
        Identified the issue, in the next bot update it is fixed.
        Mar 22, 2020
    7. Swych
      Swych
      1. Derk likes this.
    8. Swych
      Swych
      For the user trying to make the break handler take 1 min break (1min to 1min) every 8 to 10 mins, the fix to that will be out soon.
      1. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        Hello I am trying to take a 59 second break what should I do?
        Mar 15, 2020
    9. Swych
      Swych
      As always praise JHill.
      1. Snufalufugus
        Snufalufugus
        Agreed, praise all repeatedly proven scammers!
        Feb 24, 2020
        Swych likes this.
    10. Swych
      Swych
      Hexis Construction update coming soon bringing a fix to the Oak door scenario and a mild update to make fetching via Butler much smoother.
    11. Wet Rag
      Wet Rag
      Hi, please purchase Sponsor if you wish to continue advertising on the site. Thanks.
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Banned for spamming.
        Feb 7, 2020
      2. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        Banned for spamming.
        Feb 7, 2020
    12. Jhinn
      Jhinn
      Hi, please purchase Sponsor if you wish to continue advertising on the site. Thanks.
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Banned for spamming.
        Feb 7, 2020
      2. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        Banned for spamming.
        Feb 7, 2020
    13. Swych
      Swych
      Hexis Construction PRO is fixed in the next update.
      1. noimnotabot
        noimnotabot
        Im all for supporting this awesome bot, but when I tried to use oak doors and the demon butler on the PRO version it gave me the same "cannot use this option" pop-up as the LITE version.
        Jan 29, 2020
      2. Swych
        Swych
        Forgot you commented this, but it’s working as of a few updates ago.
        Feb 7, 2020
    14. Phenomenal
      Phenomenal
      Hey man can you possible make a paid version for construction, all the versions available are free ones and hours of bots are all used up.
    15. Runescape23_
      Runescape23_
      For starters, great scripts!! !As far as the issues people are having with the butler getting stuck on the doors, I am also having that issue. But it looks like if you added to the script to remove door if door is present before speaking to butler and that should take care of the issue! Great script though!
    16. JK91
      JK91
      Hey man any chance you can take a look at the Hexis con script and see what you can do about fixing the butler getting stuck behind door and the bot not recognizing this. It just spam clicks butler for supplies and then logs eventually. Kinda have to baby sit it to make sure it keeps going.

Or am I missing a specific way to run the bot/have my client setup to avoid this? Otherwise, great script.

Thanks!!
      1. Swych
        Swych
        I'd fix it but I'm very busy irl right now, sorry.
        Jan 12, 2020
    17. seeleythegod
      seeleythegod
      hey 2 quick questions about your contrsuction bot. first off how do i fix it from opening up the oak dungeon door and also how can i stop the butler from going on the inside of the door? prolly something on my end but other then that runs perfect .
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Nothing can be done on your end I believe. I'll push an update for it eventually, been real busy.
        Jan 2, 2020
    18. DunnyBuddy
      DunnyBuddy
      Hey man, the construction bot gets stuck when paying the butlers for fetching supplies. Just giving you some info in what ive seen!
      1. Swych
        Swych
        The bot hasn't been changed, so if it's not working it may be something on your end. I'd recommend building a money pot so that it's automatically taken when required.
        Dec 27, 2019
    19. Swych
      Swych
      After restarting your runescape and runemate clients you should be able to bot again. Please report any errors to the bot author.
    20. Swych
      Swych
      RuneMate is currently down after todays game update. Please don't try to run any bots until further notice.
      1. 40ozDillon likes this.
      2. 40ozDillon
        40ozDillon
        disregard my last then on chop n burn haha
        Nov 28, 2019