1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Swych
Resources:

Share This Page

Swych

Staff

If you're receiving an error that starts with java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError you need to restart RuneMate. Mar 11, 2024

1. maybetoast
      maybetoast
      Hey just wanted to ask what language you write in/what tools you use. I've been getting into development just hoping to get a bit of guidance where to start. I have used a few of your bots and they are very good. Thanks!
    2. runescapealt452
      runescapealt452
      Love your wintertodt bot, just wondering if its possible to add an option to only fletch some of the logs instead of every inventory. Sometimes the bot will try fletching all of them and it won't be able to finish burning them on time. Other than that bot works great!
    3. ufkb9
      ufkb9
      Hey your wintertodt bot just freezes right outside the bank sometimes. Can you please fix it? It just stands infront of the bank after food is run out to re-bank but just stays there...
    4. Leachh3h3
      Leachh3h3
      Pm'd regarding the PC script potion issue
    5. Swych
      Swych
      An issue in Hexis Tithe Farm has been identified and is awaiting approval to be changed on the bot store.
    6. goonmate
      goonmate
      PM'd about an issue I'm having!
    7. I am Nico
      I am Nico
      WTB private script, message me ?
      1. Swych
        Swych
        How about you message me with what you want :)
        Sep 28, 2020
        Leachh3h3 and CuppaJava like this.
    8. MrBlazinHerbs
      MrBlazinHerbs
      I love you long time. Now let me massage those heavy balls of yours. With my tongue.
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        tf
        Sep 18, 2020
        MrBlazinHerbs and CuppaJava like this.
      2. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        @Aidden donate to my main rebuild and you can enjoy the same or better! <3
        Sep 18, 2020
    9. Studley50
      Studley50
      Love the Pest Control bot, but is there a way to make it full screen instead of the tiny window it runs on?
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Runemate runs more reliably on fixed mode, so I’ve restricted it.
        Sep 10, 2020
    10. Ruloph
      Ruloph
      Pest control portal hunter mode will not work, it will not attack portal whatsoever. also pest hunter attacks splatters nd is very slow attacking i can send you the log file if you want as im sure it is not an error on my side setting up the bot as its nearly fool proof, the bot fails to get me any points on a 80 cb lvl, on all attack settings. it just fails to work
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Don’t know what to say, the bot hasn’t been changed so nothing would have broken. Sometimes runemate fucks up and needs to be restarted, maybe try that. If you’re not getting points, it might be due to gear and stats. Pest hunter works fine and attacks the nearest npc
        Sep 8, 2020
    11. Swych
      Swych
      Aidden and CuppaJava both keylogged my computer to gain knowledge that the client is back online. Whilst true, i’m still mad.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        ruh roh, he's on to me
        Aug 31, 2020
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        inb4 randoms start reporting my bots because of "possible keyloggers"
        Aug 31, 2020
        smnbdrff likes this.
    12. Swych
      Swych
      Hi all, unfortunately the client is still down. We have no ETA or update from the Executive team at this time.
      1. drgnslayer16 likes this.
      2. drgnslayer16
        drgnslayer16
        whats your honest opinion on mirror mode (osbot)?
        Aug 29, 2020
      3. Swych
        Swych
        No experience with it personally, so I couldn't say.
        Aug 29, 2020
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        life is good
        Aug 29, 2020
    13. BoobJob89
      BoobJob89
      I asked the admins to remove my recent review, i was not aware of the client issue at the time and it seems i cannot edit or delete it. I apologize for the confusion
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. Swych
        Swych
        It's okay mate, it's technically true. The bot doesn't work because the client doesn't work :(
        Aug 28, 2020
      3. Savior
        Savior
        i agree with boobjob 89
        Aug 28, 2020
    14. Swych
      Swych
      Please do not use the client today. It is still broken due to the game update that happened yesterday.
      1. Skorkz and Ruloph like this.
    15. Bundy1703
      Bundy1703
      still not working :(
    16. Swych
      Swych
      Please do not use the client today. It is broken due to the game update that happened.
      1. Bundy1703
        Bundy1703
        ahh any idea when it's up again?
        Aug 26, 2020
      2. Swych
        Swych
        No ETA
        Aug 26, 2020
        drgnslayer16 likes this.
    17. dakotahancock420
      dakotahancock420
      Does hexis pest control work well if so what are the ban rates?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        Don't ask for a ban rate on a bot. No one can tell you a number or chance that you'll get banned for using their bot. Certain skills are more watched than others like Agility, but it is your responsibility to bot safely and reasonably.
        Aug 21, 2020
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        thanks dyno
        Aug 21, 2020
      4. Derk
        Derk
        ban rate is 500
        Aug 22, 2020
    18. Swych
      Swych
      Coming to Tithe Farm in the next update: Humidify! Locked to Watering cans as Gricoller's can't be filled through the spell.
      1. Defeat3d likes this.
      2. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        omg
        Jul 20, 2020
    19. ricespud
      ricespud
      i believe the price is too much, it is one of the most expensive scripts bots on rune mate, fair price i would say 0.06 to 0.08 because you cant earn much cash from this so only skilling people will do this, for money with thieving it is better ardy knights with rogue outfit but this is just my opinion, script bot is good but i never used scripts bots more than 0.10 per hour
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        i believe the price is too much, it is one of the most expensive scripts bots on rune mate, fair price i would say 0.06 to 0.08 because you cant earn much cash from this so only skilling people will do this, for money with thieving it is better ardy knights with rogue outfit but this is just my opinion, script bot is good but i never used scripts bots more than 0.10 per hour
        Jul 13, 2020
      2. Swych
        Swych
        pls
        Jul 14, 2020
    20. kub
      kub
      i've been charged 0.45 because bot didnt work 3 times so i had to reset, i am trying to make oak doors.. it stops all the time, and sometimes i have to reset..
      1. View previous comments...
      2. kub
        kub
        yes
        Jul 9, 2020
      3. kub
        kub
        Jul 9, 2020
      4. Swych
        Swych
        Jul 9, 2020