1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Swych
Resources:

Share This Page

Swych

Staff

If you're receiving an error that starts with java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError you need to restart RuneMate. Mar 11, 2024

1. Sol Invictus
      Sol Invictus
      Hello, just FYI on your WT bot if the script is started from any window that's not the inventory it will fail to return to inventory window, and consequently wont eat or fletch. Script is very good otherwise but I lost an HCIM to this yesterday unfortunately.
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Thank you for notifying me. I'll look into this issue ASAP. Sounds like something higher than my bot, such as client oversight, but I'll confirm and go anything on my end that I need to. Sorry to hear you lose your HC status.
        Feb 2, 2022
    2. Swych
      Swych
      That's the free week over for Hexis Wintertodt, hope everyone enjoyed. What would you like to see next? Credit giveaway? Another free bot?
      1. Savior
        Savior
        free vorcat
        Feb 1, 2022
    3. Swych
      Swych
      Looking for some Firemaking gains and League gains? No better time to use Hexis Wintertodt, now FREE for 1 WEEK!
      1. MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
    4. Swych
      Swych
      All of my Hexis bots have been updated! Working with RuneMate 3.0 and all support fragments in Leagues 3! Check them out now
      1. MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
    5. DiNiro
      DiNiro
      please update it asap so it clicks portal bro
      1. Swych
        Swych
        The more you ask the longer it takes, I've pushed a fix and it needs to be approved. No need to ask so often.. just wait until you get a notification pop up that my bot has been updated.

There will be an option in the GUI to leave via the portal that you need to click.
        Jan 21, 2022
        DiNiro likes this.
      2. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        ok bro
        Jan 21, 2022
    6. DiNiro
      DiNiro
      it get's stuck bro, doesn''t recover
    7. DiNiro
      DiNiro
      hey bro you need to fix ur altar script, when leaving the house via the menu/settings tabs it sometimes click brightness. So just change it so it clicks the portal instead of going through settings to leave the house. thanks
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Does it recover after clicking brightness? Or does it get stuck completely?
        Jan 21, 2022
    8. Swych
      Swych
    9. Swych
      Swych
      Any bot that uses instanced regions (bosses, minigames, quests) should now be working again after yesterdays update.
    10. heketsu
      heketsu
      can you fix wintertod scritp sometime its bug go insite and out site like bugin that then i need to stop scritp and start again. i dont wanna babysitter here all day when i try use that.
    11. Stobbsrob
      Stobbsrob
      I've sent 2 reports to yourself regarding the construction bot not working. its cost me a lot to try to get it to work. will I receive the money back? will the cons bot be fixed soon?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Stobbsrob
        Stobbsrob
        it was working yesterday when i used it though?
        Dec 13, 2021
      3. Stobbsrob
        Stobbsrob
        Do you have an ETA on the clients fix?
        Dec 13, 2021
      4. Swych
        Swych
        No I'm not a client developer. Try it now, using the Lite version, and see if it works.
        Dec 13, 2021
    12. white wido
      white wido
      hello, how long time when update prime nmz or divine nmz?? thank you :)
      1. Swych
        Swych
        try now
        Dec 10, 2021
      2. white wido
        white wido
        Swych i need privat messege for you :) please answer me :)
        Dec 12, 2021
    13. Patrick van Dijk
      Patrick van Dijk
      Hey the construction bot gets stuk at the demon butler, can I fix this somehow?
    14. Swych
      Swych
      RuneMate has been updated, bots that have been struggling to bank now work correctly.
    15. Munchers95
      Munchers95
      Wintertod, For some reason when it comes to the bank to pick up some cakes he just stares at it idk why :( please help
    16. itzbjones
      itzbjones
      Wt not working properly!
    17. Aociiyama
      Aociiyama
      Where's the link to your discord?
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Click "Hexis" in my signature
        Oct 20, 2021
    18. AsianableW
      AsianableW
      Hi, i seem to have issues with the pest control paid for. It doesn't last longer than 15 minutes but charges me 10p each time. It always ends after a couple of games with 'stopped bot to prevent bans' but it's burning through my credit!
    19. BottingGIM
      BottingGIM
      Not able to edit the review i left for your WT bot,

Tried it again after update and working flawlessly again! many thanks for coming through on top form again!! <3
      1. Swych
        Swych
        No problem, I'll delete it and you're free to leave a new one if you wish.
        Oct 12, 2021
    20. Swych
      Swych
      The client should be working properly now.