1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Swych
Resources:

Share This Page

Swych

Staff

If you're receiving an error that starts with java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError you need to restart RuneMate. Mar 11, 2024

1. Swych
      Swych
      Take a seat on a bench with Hexis Construction. Gnome and Teak benches are back and better than ever with Direct Input! Check it out now
    2. Swych
      Swych
      Hexis Construction now supports the Mythical cape! Check it out now
      1. Defeat3d likes this.
    3. Swych
      Swych
    4. Swych
      Swych
      First person who sends me a screenshot of the bot's GUI after planting 10,000 seeds in one session recieves $15 RuneMate Credits!
      1. MrBlazinHerbs and Defeat3d like this.
    5. Swych
      Swych
      Ironmen can now get herb boxes from Tithe farm! Hexis Tithe Farm is updated and working after the update! Try it today!
    6. Swych
      Swych
      It seems there's an issue with Runelite rather than RuneMate. Please join our Discord server to keep track of updates.
      1. lroxas likes this.
    7. Swych
      Swych
      There's currently an issue when binding to the newest version of RuneLite at the moment. Please be very careful when starting bots for now.
      1. BigPapaJohns likes this.
    8. Swych
      Swych
    9. branq
      branq
      hey man, was trynna set up the HEXis wintertodt bot but couldnt make it work, still trying to figure out why. but i tried twice to run it and it charged me twice in a span of 5minutes. Do you know why it isnt starting (im using runelite without the not recommended plugins)? Also can i get a refund for it? i can show you a print of the 2x charge in 5mins
      1. Swych
        Swych
        It's pretty easy to start, you just have to start in the Wintertodt activity area. The bot withdraws all items you need so sounds like there's something else you need to turn off if it's not working. Send me some bots logs for this and I'll help you out.
        May 10, 2023
    10. anon610
      anon610
      hey mate, not sure how to dm so I'll leave a comment. the blackjacking bot is awesome and it gets great xp and gp/hr. I just have one question I'm hoping you can help with.

how do I get it to go back into the tent after unnoting? it always gets stuck outside the door and just clicks on the minimap. I tried to used fixed mode instead of resizeable but it kept going.
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Disable any Runelite plugins you might have, sounds like the client is trying to walk somewhere but it's not getting the right position. The bot checks for open/closed curtains before trying to walk into the room and will open them first
        May 9, 2023
      2. anon610
        anon610
        Hey, so I finally got the chance to try. I turned everything off aside from XP Tracker for runelite plug ins and it still does it. It goes to the unnoter just fine but when running back it just stands at the curtain and just keeps clicking. I can't really tell where it's trying to click but the character never moves into the tent and starts blackjacking again. I'm doing LVL 55 bandits if that helps.
        May 9, 2023
    11. obnoxiousx
      obnoxiousx
      Love the bot, definitely my fav.
      1. Swych likes this.
    12. Swych
      Swych
      Hexis bots are better than ever (if you turn off your Runelite plugins that is). New framework, new interaction, more xp. What else?
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        Nespresso
        May 5, 2023
    13. Swych
      Swych
      what he said
    14. Swych
      Swych
      We're back online following todays game update.
    15. lumby1
      lumby1
      Hey, can you talk to me? Discord link on your bots is expired. Problems with tithe farm one.
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Join the RuneMate server or just dm me
        Apr 3, 2023
    16. Swych
      Swych
      As Cuppa mentioned the Worlds API has been fixed so my bots should return back to normal. I've fixed up a number of them so try them out!
    17. Swych
      Swych
      This affects both my Blackjack and Tithe farm bots. If you wish to use these bots I recommend running the bot on Runelite.
    18. Swych
      Swych
      An issue has been identified with the Worlds API which is returning the wrong world that you're on when you're using the vanilla client.
    19. jewfrojoey
      jewfrojoey
      Any chance you can update your Wintertodt bot to log out on breaks. I would love to run it more than 2 hours at a time, without having to reset the whole thing after I take a manual break. and currently, the Bot just stops and shuts down when going to the bank to grab more food. will run as long as I'm in the WT fight and have food in invent.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Swych
        Swych
        The bot will break when it leaves the arena, I should change it to leave the arena after a game is over though
        Mar 13, 2023
      3. jewfrojoey
        jewfrojoey
        it sadly didn't, I ended up 6-hour logging from that session, 3 breaks in that time span, none logged out. my goal is to go 200m FM, and I need log out breaks, and 12-15 hours of play time per run time.
        Mar 13, 2023
      4. jewfrojoey
        jewfrojoey
        Thank you! whatever updated, working flawless again!
        Mar 14, 2023
    20. Tippycanoe123
      Tippycanoe123
      Any chance you can make a paid Prayer script? I would be interested in it!
      1. Tippycanoe123
        Tippycanoe123
        Wont let me use it cuz it is a free script and Im out of hours but I can use all paid scripts as long as I want! Thank you sir looking forward to it!
        Mar 4, 2023
      2. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Pay to be a supporter. More hours plus your helping support the upkeep of the website/client.
        Mar 5, 2023
      3. Swych
        Swych
        Done
        Mar 6, 2023