AesIron 1.0.1

Mines iron ore in varrock east for easy money.

1. Tikas
    Mines iron ore in varrock east mine.

Recent Updates

1. AesIron v1.0.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. DarkZeta
    DarkZeta
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    R.I.P , i used this script 2 times for a few hours, max 4 a time and next day my account is banned xs bad script
  2. instantnoobles
    instantnoobles
    5/5,
    Been using it for leveling my mining. Works flawlessly with no issues so far, about 7 hours in.
  3. tuinicman
    tuinicman
    1/5,
    I've set this bot up 7 or 8 different times for a process of 2 hours. Not once did i move. every time i clicked to move or mine, the bot went back to standing in the same spot.
  4. broliver
    broliver
    4/5,
    Absolutely great working bot, though it is such an obvious bot, using near enough the same pathway each time it runs.
    1. Tikas
      Author's Response
      The reason for that is that predefined path is the best way to traverse in that area. By the way, i will be updating the bot for new web walker when I'm not too lazy :P.
  5. Choctaw317
    Choctaw317
    5/5,
    Best free bot I've encountered. I can run it for ~8 hours on 2 accounts with no problems overnight. When you first set it up you have to make sure your character actually mines the first ore, but after that, you're set. (If not, just stop the program and try again) Currently used it for one week with 75 mining on 3 accounts
  6. mpmj 96
    mpmj 96
    4/5,
    Flawless after 3hrs of use so far. It's still going. It works best if you are the only player at the mine. Not just for ore availability but the AI works smoother.Other wise it's like the BOT confused by other people around it.